①:⑧

The Truest Believer Flashback Neverland(Day 5)

The Truest Believer
Flashback
Neverland
(Day 5)

After my little rendezvous with Killian, I quickly gathered by belonging and went back to the camp. By this time, it was nearly sunrise.

I rush back into my tent and get as much sleep as I can. In the morning, Pan walked into my tent.

"Good morning," he said.

I groaned in response as I continued to lay on my cot.

He chuckled and walked over to me, "I thought you were still asleep. You weren't at breakfast."

I sighed and sat up, "I'm up."

"Good," he nodded, "it's nearly noon."

"Yeah yeah. Shut up," I said as I got up and walked to my sword and holster.

I put the holster around my waist then shoved the sword into it.

"I want to take you somewhere tonight," he said as I walked to the exit.

I turned around and saw him stand up tall. His green eyes seemed to be shining in the new morning light.

I smiled and nodded, then out the tent I went.

I walked up to the fire to see the lost boys prancing around. I smiled at the sight and sat next to Felix.

The grumpy teen looked at me then back at the boys.

"I hate to say it, but it's better when you're here," he admits, "everyone's in a better mood."

"Except for you," I laugh.

He smirks and shakes his head, "you're growing on me."

I look up and see Pan across from us as he leans against a tree. His famous green eyes were on us and I smiled.

I ruffle up Felix's hair and walk toward Pan as I could feel the angry boy's glare on the back of my head. I laugh it off and stand next to Pan.

"Hey lover boy," I greet him.

He ignores my comment and my eyes land upon an unfamiliar boy observing the others from afar.

"Do we have a new lost boy?"

Pan furrows his eyebrows and turns to me.

"What?"

He smirks and turns back to the boys, "I guess we do. His name is Balefire. He's been here for a while, he just doesn't really fit in well."

The alarms in my brain went off. Balefire. This was Balefire.

"Can he hear the flute?"