③:⑨

The Netherworld Present dayEnchanted Forest

The Netherworld
Present day
Enchanted Forest

We all stared down at the princess as Emma showed her a picture of Henry.

"The boy you saw in your dream, is that him?" She asks.

Aurora takes the photo in her hands and looks at it, "Yes. That's Henry."

"How is that possible?" I whisper.

Emma nods in agreement with my question, "It was a dream. How could you dream of my son?"

Aurora's eyes widen, "I have no idea."

"Maybe it wasn't a dream," Snow says quickly.

Everyone's eyes go to her.

"What?" Emma stands.

"That room," Snow pauses, "I've been there."

Aurora stands next to Emma with an angry expression, "When I told you about it, you didn't say anything."

"You were terrified. I didn't want to make things worse by telling you I thought it might be real," Snow defends.

Mulan's eyebrows furrow, "A room in a dream is real?"

Snow turns to her and crosses her arms, "The sleeping curse. It has to be. I went through it, Aurora went through it..."

"Henry's been through it because I wouldn't believe him," Emma speaks up with a guilty look.

"Emma..." Snow says solemnly.

Aurora's screeching voice sounds out, "What else did you lie about?"

"I was - I wasn't lying," Snow stutters, "I was protecting you."

Emma ignores the two's argument and turns to Aurora, "What did he say – Henry? In the... In the dream?"

"He just said his name," She explained, "He... And then, I woke up, and... It was over."

"Emma," Snow says, grabbing the girls attention, "It's going to be okay."

Emma looks at her mother, "We are so far from okay."

I shake my head as a smile breaks out on my face, "No. We have a way home now."

"We have a compass, and the wardrobe ashes are still with Cora," Emma angrily reminds me.

Mulan quickly jumps in on the conversation, "Any attempt to steal from her would be suicide."

"Not anymore," I turn to Mulan then back to Emma, "We can stop her."

"How?" Mulan says with an attitude.

"I don't know," I pause then look over to Snow, "But I know someone who does..."

Snow catches on and the lightbulb in her brain goes off, "Rumpelstiltskin. He'll know a way."