①: ③

The Story of Neverland Flashback Neverland{Day 1}

Flashback
Neverland
{Day 1}

I awoke on a sandy shore, my head was pounding as I sat up.

I look around at my surroundings to see water, sand, and forest.

I look down and see the Dark One's dagger and immediately pick it up and shove it down my boot.

I sigh and turn towards the forest.

'Might as well go explore,' I think to myself.

I dust myself off and walk into my new...world? Yeah, my new world.

I had been walking for quite some time before I heard a loud twig snap.

I turn in the direction of the noise and see an arrow coming towards me.

Before it hits me I grab it by the top and stare at it before I slowly look up to see a small boy with shaggy red hair. His face was filled with fear as he gave me a bewildered look.

"Really?!" I yell.

He stands there with his mouth agape.

I throw the arrow to the ground and start to walk towards the boy.

Then suddenly, I feel something heavy hit the back of my head and I fall to the ground.

Everything turned black immediately.

☾♥︎☽

I ran my hand across a bumpy floor, trying to remember what had happened.

A voice sounds out, "You're awake?"

My eyes shot open and I shot up, only to hit my head on something and fall back down.

I grip my head, "and you're a bitch."

"Wow," he plastered a fake hurt look on his face, "I was being so nice to you...what's the problem?"

I look down to see a boy with brown hair and green eyes. He looked to be around my age and wore green all over.

"I may not be the village's midwife, but I know an asshole when I see one," I state as I lean my back against the small bamboo cage.

He narrowed his eyes at me, "do you have any idea who you're talking to?"

"I'd tell you to go screw yourself, but that would be a harsh and unusual punishment."

He sighs and sits down on a rock that was behind him.

He looks up at me in the cage. I could feel his magic boiling inside of him. He was powerful, but there were many secrets he was hiding.