③:①④

Forgiveness Present dayStorybrooke

Forgiveness
Present day
Storybrooke

My phone blares on my nightstand, causing me to jolt awake. I groan before leaning over and checking it. Emma's name was stretched across the screen.

I reached over and answered it before laying back down, "Hello?"

"Hey!" her voice cheered out, "Henry and I are going shopping for the party tonight, we could really use some help."

I looked over at the clock that read '1:27 pm' and sighed, "Yeah, just let me get ready."

"Alright, we'll pick you up in thirty," She replied before hanging up.

I set the phone down and groaned. I quickly hopped in the shower and got ready. I threw on white crop top along with cargo pants and a belt. I heard a car pull into the rocky driveway below my window. I quickly grabbed a jean jacket before rushing downstairs.

Will looked up from his cereal and furrowed his brows as I slipped on my shoes.

"I'm going to help Emma get food for the Welcome home party at Granny's, do you need anything?"

He shook his head, "Shouldn't other people be planning since it's a party for you guys?"

I shrugged and mumbled, "I don't know."

Without another word I walked out the door and shut it behind me. Emma's bright yellow bug was in the driveway. Henry waved at me from the backseat as I walked up to the car. I opened the passenger door and took my seat.

"Hey kid," Emma greeted me before backing out of the driveway.

Henry and I exchanged looks before he spoke up, "Technically you would be the kid."

"Yeah," I add, "And what's with the new attitude?"

Emma rolled her eyes, "I'm just happy to be home."

I stared at her for a moment, "Who are you?"

She looked over at me with an unimpressed expression before pulling into the grocery store parking lot.

"We're thinking tacos," she said, ignoring my rhetorical question.

☾♥︎☽

Emma opens the door to the apartment. Henry rushes in with a bag in his hands and we follow after him.

"Hey! Guess what?" He yells in excitement, "Taco shells were on sale."

"Apparently, tacos? Not a big item in the Enchanted-" Emma stops next to Henry.

I look over to the bed to see Snow and David covered with a blanket.

"What are you guys still doing in bed? It's the middle of the afternoon," Henry points out. 

Snow opened her mouth but closed it again, trying to find a good lie, "The trip back was tiring, and I needed to rest."