One ••• It's Swooshed

Wednesday, January 22nd
***********************************************************
~Grace's Pov~
"GRACE!" My mom yelled from outside my door. I rolled my eyes.

I've been up for half an hour. She knows I get up early but for some reason always feels the need to try and wake me up.

I got up off the floor and opened the door.

"Mom, you don't need to yell." I said. She shrugged.

"Just making sure you don't sleep in. Carry on." She said and walked away. I simply shook my head and closed the door and walked back to my position on the floor.

Trust me, I'm not being weird by sitting on the floor. I have this mirror, one of the long ones, that I use to do my hair and make up. I just don't have a chair to sit in so I sit on the floor.

I already took my shower and everything. I'm dressed in light ripped skinny jeans, a black crop top, and a gray hoodie that I only have zipped up a little bit. I'm also wearing gray low top converses.

My long blonde hair is left down in waves and I'm halfway through my makeup.

"GRACE LETS GO!" My twin brother, Caleb, yelled all the way from the front door.

Caleb is quarterback on the football team so he has to be at school on time every single day. So he prefers to leave early. His devotion to football is the equivalent to a dog and its favorite toy.

I grabbed my things and ran downstairs where Caleb and our older sister Veronica is waiting. Veronica is a senior while Caleb and I are juniors. She is the typical 'Queen Bee' at school.

Buzz buzz.

We try to avoid each other as much as possible at school.

"Let's go." I said and the three of us walked out to the family car.

It's not really a family car as much as it is a car shared among the three of us since Mom and Dad both have their own cars as well.

I got in the backseat and Veronica is driving which leaves Caleb in shotgun. I just pop my earbuds in and listen to music on the way to school.

School. Lincoln Bay High School. Known for its stereotypes. You know, the nerds, jocks, computer geeks, and all that other stuff. But I'm in that group of people that don't really fit into a stereotypical crowd. I'm just...there. Most people know me because my basic B sister or my quarterback brother. That's about it.

Veronica parked the car and as soon as she got out she walked away with her swarm of groupies. Me and Caleb rolled our eyes and walked into the school together.

"What time is the game tonight?" I asked Caleb as I opened my locker.

"It starts at five. I think me and the guys are gonna get some pizza after if you wanna join." He said casually scrolling through his phone.

"I don't know. I'll think about it." I said putting my backpack in my locker and taking some books out.

"Hey Grace. Caleb." My best friends, Gabi and Carter, chirped.