Nine ••• Shooting Stuff

Grace's Pov
"Thanks for the ride Gabs. You sure you don't wanna come inside and hang out?" I asked getting out of Gabi's Jetta outside my house. She shook her head.

"Nah. My dad is grilling dinner tonight for his boss and I have to make sure he doesn't burn down the house again." She said.

Yeah. Mr.Wilson is quite the character.

"Good luck with that." I said laughing. She nodded and we bid goodbye before she drove away.

I walked into the house and almost run back out to try and catch Gabi when I see what's going on in the living room.

My Dad and Dylan are playing video games and eating pizza on the couch. They both looked at me and grinned.

Which is especially surprising being Dad was on everyone else's side this morning against Dylan.

"Hey Babydoll." Dad said.

Babydoll? He hasn't called me Babydoll since I was fourteen.

"Hi Princess." Dylan greeted.

Princess is pretty normal I guess.

"Uh...what's goin on?" I asked sitting down on the couch next to Dylan.

"I'm kicking Dylan's ass in 2k." Dad gloated. Dylan rolled his eyes.

"Last time I checked I was winning." Dylan retorted.

"Okay but not by that much." Dad scoffed.

"The score is eighteen to six." Dylan pointed out and I laughed as Dad glared at him.

"Don't make me regret bailing you out." Dad said and my eyes widened as well as his and Dylan's. I stared at both of them.

"Bailing you out? Please don't tell me he's talking about jail." I said.

"Well I wouldn't really say jail. It was really just a holding cell. Not that big of a deal." Dylan brushed off.

"Not that big of a deal?! When did you get arrested? What happened?" I asked.

"After you left the cafeteria some dicks were were talking shit. All I did was give them a few warning taps but they had to be all dramatic and get some broken ribs and stuff. Like I said, no big deal." Dylan explained.

"What were they talking about?" I asked. Dylan looked away from me and kept his trap shut while Dad is just smirking.

"They were talking about you and Dylan. They thought you were dating and started talking shit and Dylan kicked their asses. He's like the son I've never had." Dad gushed ruffling Dylan's hair making him frown.

"Dad. You have a son. ME!" Caleb exclaimed.

Apparently he was coming down the stairs as Dad said that.

"Oh yeah." Dad muttered.

"Oh yeah!? I'm popular, quarterback of the football team, on the honor roll, and I'm extremely sexy and all you have to say is oh yeah!?" Caleb ranted.

Then Dad and Caleb started arguing. I rolled my eyes and walked up to my room, desperately wanting to change into some comfy clothes.

I closed my door and changed into loose gray joggers and a random tank top. I looked over at my chair and saw Dylan's hoodie hanging on it.

Of course I put it on because why not?

I walked out into the hallway and downstairs back to the living room where I see Dylan standing up talking to my Dad. But the weird thing is, Hym is on Dylan's shoulders.