TwentyThree ••• Ball Growth

Friday March 11th
————————————————————————————————————————
Grace's Pov
I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off and I huffed out a tired breath. I got out of bed and took my clothes into the bathroom so I can take a shower.

I've been semi-successfully avoiding both Dylan and Sebastian. Avoiding Bash was a lot easier than Dylan being Dylan and I go to the same school and are lab partners.

He didn't even show up to class Tuesday or Wednesday. It's an honors class and we have it every day. It's not like you can skip the class every day just because I'm in it.

Which he didn't. He came to class yesterday. But he didn't even say one word to me.

Which I shouldn't be upset about. I'm supposed to be mad at him. I'm supposed to be getting over him. That doesn't seem to be happening and it makes things a lot harder.

I got out of the shower and did all my hygiene stuff while wrapped in a towel. Brushing my teeth, doing my skincare routine, all that good junk. Then I put on a pair of black leggings and a gray cropped short sleeve shirt with a rose on the corner. I then walked into my room and slipped on my black Ugg boots with the bows on the back. I grabbed my things and walked downstairs.

"Hey Babydoll." Dad greeted as I walked into the kitchen.

"Morning Dad." I said getting a handful of grapes from the fridge. I closed the fridge and sat down across from Dad at the table.

"Do you still need a ride to the airport?" Dad asked.

"For what?" I asked popping a grape in mouth.

"Aren't you going to see that Sebastian kid before he goes back to New Zealand?" Dad asked.

Oh.

"I don't think I'm gonna go. I'm sure he'd understand why." I said.

"Are you really sure? I think he really liked you and I actually approved of him. He's a nice boy unlike Dylan. I think he'd be a great boyfriend that'll treat you with the respect and admiration you deserve." Dad rambled. I stared at him with my jaw slightly dropped.

"I'd highly appreciate if we you didn't try to give me relationship advice. And for your information, Dylan treated me with a lot of respect. You were just paying attention to his bad qualities that you never noticed the little things. Like when he would hold the door open for me or when he would insist I go to sleep because it was late. It was always the little things that I loved about him. Especially his little dimple and his hair." I ranted. I didn't even remember I was talking to my Dad until I looked at him.

"You love Dylan." He said eating a spoonful of oatmeal. I scoffed.

"No I don't."

"Yes you do. I used to talk the same way about your mother. Plus, you said it already." Dad said.

I did?

"No I didn't. Did I?"

Of course. Ask the old guy for reassurance. He reads newspapers for Christ sake.

"Yup. You said it was the little things you loved about him. Now think about it as you walk to school because your brother and sister left while you were daydreaming." Dad said. My jaw dropped and I ran outside.

The car is gone. They friggin left me. THEY LEFT ME! They couldn't come in the kitchen and tell me it was time to go?

"Bastards." I huffed while walking around to the backyard. I got my bike out of the shed and started riding to school.