Three ••• Partying On Wednesday

Grace's Pov
"What are you wearing to the party?" Gabi asked plopping onto my bed. I sighed and sprawled out on the floor. My cat, Hym (pronounced Him), came over and nuzzled my face.

"I don't know. The only parties I go to are birthday parties. And unless it's a pajama party, I usually wear regular stuff." I said

"Well 'regular stuff' isn't good enough hun." Carter said rummaging through my closet.

"Hey sis. Are you riding with me and Jesse or do you have a ride to the party already?" Caleb asked walking in completely shirtless. Which I'm used to unlike the two drool machines in my room.

"I think we'll probably ride with you guys. What time are you leaving?" I asked. He shrugged.

"About two hours. That enough time?" He asked. I nodded.

"Cool." Caleb said and left. Totally oblivious to his two biggest fans.

"I swear your brother is a gift from God himself." Carter said continuing to go through my closet.

"Yeah. Like God physically came down to earth and made Caleb by hand in a workshop. Like some Santa Clause ass stuff." Gabi said. I rolled my eyes.

I swear neither of them have a filter.

"So why can't I just wear what I'm wearing right now?" I asked. Carter sighed.

"Have you like never been to a party? The sluttier you look the more man candy you get. I'm your case, the more Jesse is all over you." He explained. I frowned.

I don't really know about Jesse. Lately it seems like he is trying harder and harder for me to sleep with him and it makes me really uncomfortable. I think I might break up with him. Which sucks because we've been together for almost four months. I just don't understand why he wants it so bad.

"Are you okay Grace?" Gabi asked laying down next to me while Carter continues shopping in my closet.

"I don't know. I think I should break up with Jesse." I said. She looked at me.

"What? Why? I thought you really liked each other." I just shrugged.

"Yeah. Liked. Past tense. It's his whole sex thing. I feel like he's really pushing it. I might wait it out a few more days though." I explained.

"That's just guys for you. But I get what you mean." She said. I smiled at her.

"Okay! I found the perfect outfit. Go put this on." Carter said shoving clothes into my arms and pushing me out the door towards the bathroom.

I changed in the bathroom into a tight fit mid thigh black dress with white ring thingies around the edge of the short sleeves and collar.

You know what I'm talking about right? Oh well.

He also gave me my Adidas to wear with it knowing I can't dance in heels. I walked back into my room and shrugged.

"I'm good with this. It's not bad." I said. Then Carter smiled.

"I'm not done. Sit your tiny ass down." He said pointing at the floor in front of him.

Okay. Ouch. I personally think my ass is the perfect size thank you very much.

>                                 >                              >

Carter had flat ironed my hair and Gabi did some light but cute make up for me. Then they got ready and now we're in Jesse's Range Rover on the way to the party. I chose to sit in the back with Gabi and Carter so Caleb is up front. Caleb looked back at me.