Thirty••• Screwed

Dylan's Pov
"Why the hell does your phone keep ringing kid?" The Officer at the desk groaned from across my holding cell. I looked at her from my spot on the concrete hard bed.

"I don't know. How about you let me answer it and find out?" I sneered.

I may be in a bit of a bad mood. Being falsely accused of murder can really dampen a guys mood.

My phone started ringing again on the officers desk and she groaned picking it up.

"A cute blonde keeps trying to FaceTime you." She scoffed. I stood up and walked to the cell bars.

"Name?" I asked.

"Princess." She answered and I bit my lip.

"Answer it. I don't say please very often but please answer it." I begged.

I hate begging.

The officer rolled her eyes and answered my phone.

"Hello?"

I heard Grace sniffling on the other side and it almost broke my heart in two. I ran my fingers through her hair.

"Uh, can I talk to Dylan Grayson?" She asked.

She sounds so innocent and small.

"I can't let you do that ma'am." The Officer said.

FOR FUCKS SAKE LET THE PRINCESS TALK TO ME!

"Please? He's my boyfriend and I just wanna talk to him before a bunch of legal stuff happens and I won't be able to talk to him and I'll miss him so much. I mean, I already miss him. But I'll miss him even more and I'll fall into a deep depression and I'll have to go to interventions and I'll end up hating my life and it would be all your fault because you didn't let me talk to Dylan."

Her classic rambling. I love it.

"Fine fine. Just shut up. For such a pretty girl you are really annoying." The Officer groaned and got up.

"So you're letting me talk to him?" Grace asked.

"Yeah. Make it quick." The Officer sighed and faced the camera towards me, not even letting me hold the phone for myself. But I get what I get. I won't complain.

"Dylan!" Grace exclaimed then buried her face in my hoodie I gave her. I forced a smile even though I can tell she's been crying.

"Hey Princess." I said.

"Dyl, I know you didn't kill Wesley. I'd be a lot more help if I were a lawyer but obviously I'm not. I just want you to be okay. Are you okay? Maybe I should bring you some donuts. Do you want donuts? I bet prison doesn't have donuts." She rambled.

"Calm down. Don't bring any donuts." I chuckled and she sighed.

"You don't need to help with anything. Honestly I'll be out before you know it. In case I'm not though, take care of my apartment for me." I joked.

"Dylan this isn't a joke!" She whined. Her voice shaky. Tears starting to slowly roll down her cheeks.

"I know baby. I know. Trust me we'll both be fine." I reassured.

"Time to hang up." The Officer said.

"I love you Princess." I said.

At the one sentence she began crying harder. It makes me wish I could jump through the phone and wrap her in my arms so I can tell her everything will be okay.

"I love you Dyl." She sobbed and the Officer hung the phone up and walked back to her desk.

I let out a long, shaky sigh and ran my hands down my face as I leaned against the nearest wall.