TwentyFive••• Hackey Sac

Saturday March 12th (at the hospital)
Grace's Pov
"Yesterday Silas was a real jerk you know? Obviously you don't know but he was. I won't go into detail because who cares?" I said sitting in the chair beside Dylan.

Sunday March 13th
"Do you think a Postmates would deliver here? I kinda want some sushi." I said with my feet propped up on Dylan's bed.

Monday March 14th
"People would not shut up about your accident at school today. Me, Becca, and Gabi had to hold Gavin back from so many fights." I said sitting upside down in the chair.

Tuesday March 15th
"The lunch lady hit on me today. I didn't even know she swung that way. And she really doesn't take rejection well. She gave me sloppy joe from last week while everyone else got burgers. How rude." I explained while sitting cross cross on the end of Dylan's bed.

Wednesday March 16th
"I wonder how much of this you'll remember when you wake up." I said getting really close to Dylan's face.

I hope my breath doesn't stink. Or can he not smell that?

Thursday March 17th
"Jesse tried putting love notes on my locker like you did. But he put them on the locker next to mine. You know, the one Creepy Callie uses? Now she's got this ginormous crush on Jesse. Like...stalker type ginormous. It's hilarious." I said flipping through the channels on the tv.

Friday March 18th
"It's the one week anniversary of you being in a coma." I said tying a balloon to the bed that says... HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Saturday March 19th
"It's my birthday. I'm officially seventeen years old. My parents had to take Veronica to therapy or something and Caleb and Gabi ditched me. Gavin and Becca wanted to celebrate with me but I told them they didn't have to. I have you though. I think." I said looking out the window.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

I looked at the door and Becca and Gavin are walking in with presents, balloons, and an ice cream cone.

"We got you a cake at first but Gavin dropped it." Becca said and I laughed.

"I told you guys you didn't have to celebrate my birthday with me." I said. They both rolled their eyes.

"Honey, you only get a seventeenth birthday once." Becca said and they both hugged me.

Sunday March 20th
"It's been over a week. You're still in a coma. Nothing really exciting has happened yet. Veronica has an STD. But I'm pretty sure everyone knew that would happen eventually. Also, the doctor got Netflix because I'm here so much. So that's cool. She's really nice." I said while watching Stranger Things season two.

Monday March 21st
"C-A-M-P-F-I- R-E S-O-N-G song!" I sang along with Spongebob on tv.

Tuesday March 22nd
"Gavin gave me some ball thingy today and said it's for hackey sac. What's hackey sac?" I said throwing the ball at the wall.

Wednesday March 23rd
"I found out what hackey sac is. It's really difficult." I said while trying to bounce the ball on my foot.

Then I fell.

Thursday March 24th
"I want you to wake up already Dylan. Do you even understand how much money I spend on gas? All I do is go to school and come here. I'm not complaining or anything. But soon enough I'm gonna have to start stealing money from my Mom." I said while playing games on my phone.

Friday March 23rd
"Dylan. It has been two weeks. I want to tell you how I feel about you but it would be pretty difficult to do when you can't say anything." I said poking his mouth.

————————————————————————————————————————

¡Authors Note Dudes!
HOWDY DIDDLY! Bit of explanation for this chapter here. It's supposed to be like those funny montages you see on tv where it just cuts to something she says every day. Montage!

Pic* none
Vid* Campfire Song Song - Spongebob Squarepants feat. Patrick Star

Peace✌️ Out 👽