Three ×

Cameron and I played there for about an hour before he fell asleep, he looked so adorable when he was asleep.

Hell Cameron is adorable in general. I mean have you seen him?

But just as I closed my eyes again, Madison came into the room and narrowed her eyes at me.

"What?" I snap at her, sitting up and slipping out of the bed. Cameron mumbling incoherent things before cuddling up with a pillow and the blankets.

"Why are you in bed with my boyfriend?" She asks me, disgust in her voice.

The only one who she should be disgusted with is herself.

"Oh calm down," I laugh moving around her. "You act like I haven't been in bed with him before."

As I went to leave the room she grabbed my arm and stopped me. "Why can't you just leave him alone?" She asks me, she seemed so desperate for Cameron that it was ridiculous.

"Look, if I wanted Cameron to be my boyfriend again, I would have him. But I don't, plus, we're on a break, not a permanent thing. So calm your titties, or I'll have to bring out your nudes again."

"What do you mean you're on a break? He's with me, not you." She responds. I just groan and run a hand through my hair.

"I didn't stutter. What does a break mean? Gosh, did you not go to school?" I ask her, slowly as if she was in kindergarten.

"Look, I don't want problems. I just want you to back off of Cameron. Because its not fair you've had him wrapped around your little finger for far to long. So just let someone else have him." She practically begs me.

"You can have him, Madison. Just stop being so damn desperate." I tell her before walking past her into the living room where Carter and Nash were playing Call of Duty Ghost.

"God, Madison is so desperate." I groan, plopping down next to Nash on the couch. Laying my feet in his lap as I pull put my phone.

"Yeah, you're just noticing?" Carter laughs not taking his eyes off of the screen. I just roll my eyes and go onto Instagram.

I take a picture of Carter and Nash focused on the TV, posting it.

Can they be any more cuter? Lol.(: @nashgrier @Mr_Carterr Love these fools.

"We should bring some fans over to hang out. Cause why not?" I state and both of them look at my as if I'm crazy.

"Bring them here so they know where we live? You're funny." Carter laughs turning off the game.

"Well I'm not talking about just any fans. I'm talking about the ones I brought to the hotel on your birthday, they haven't seen you guys in almost a month." I say.

"We can't, we're all going out to a party tonight." Cameron says walking into the living room. Glancing over at me.

"And I wasn't invited?" I scoff raising my legs up for Cameron as he sits down next to Nash, I lay my legs on his lap, Nash resting his arm on my ankles.

"Well, you are. We just didn't want to tell you." Carter smirks and I flip him off. Madison walking into the room and glaring at me.

Seriously, sheneedstostop.

"Madison, stop giving people dirty looks. Especially when you're the one that should be getting them. Grow up." Nash snaps at her and I smirk.

"I wasn't giving anybody a dirty look, what're you talking about?" She asks innocently.