Sixteen

"What're you doing?" I question Jack G. As he looks through my underwear drawer in my dresser.

"Looking for my stash," he states obviously, "I left it in here because I knew Cameron wouldn't find it in there."

"How do you know he doesn't go through my underwear drawer?"

"Because I do, he has more respect for you, plus he gets to take all of it off at night." He says, shaking his head.

"Says who?" I scoff.

"We all know you guys fuck, you've been pregnant by him dude. So." He responds slamming my drawer shut. "I dont want talk about this anymore, I just want to fucking sleep."

He looked beyond annoyed, but he brought it up so its his fault.

"Then go to sleep, nobody's stopping you." I sigh going onto Instagram.

"Yeah, I know." He sighs laying down on my bed next to where I'm currently sitting, "I'm sorry."

"Its fine." I smile reassuringly.

"No really, I am. I just hate this... I hate that you have to be a Cam girl. Ugh. You wouldn't understand, so therefore its pointless in me trying to explain it." He sighs rubbing his face.

"I understand, kind of," I pause, "but what's happened and everything I don't really think anything will change the fact that I'm a Cam girl."

He just sighs and closes his eyes. "I know. Don't remind me, please."

"Okay, well I have to work on homework, so go to sleep." I smile kissing my forehead before grabbing my binder and pulling out a few sheets of blank paper.

I have to write a speech on how I feel about death, then I have to read it in front of my whole class.

Its so stupid.

.

.

.

.

"Are you doing Call Me Cam today?" I ask Cameron as he hands me my Starbucks.

"Yeah, I'm starting it right now." He says typing on his phone. "What'd you do today?"

"I hung out with Gilinsky and did my speech for Health." I mutter shaking my head. It took me two hours to write that stupid speech/essay. "What about you?"

"Just chilled with Nash and Carter, carters leaving for tour again soon. Oh yeah, Jack and Jack are here for their concert in Anaheim, right?" He asks.

"Yes, and I know. Ariana is not happy about him leaving her, again." I frown.

"Yeah, she yelled at me when I went over there yesterday because she was so mad." He laughs facetiming  the first fan.

The girl answering almost immediately. "Oh my gosh, oh my gosh!" The girl pretty much screamed.

"I didn't think you were really going to call me.. Oh my!" She said wiping away a few tears.

"Of course I was going to call you," he smiles. "How are you beautiful?"

"I'm going upstairs." I tell Cam standing up.

"I'm great now! And is that Callie? Oh my gosh! Hi!" The girl smiles happily as Cameron points the camera at me.

"Hey beautiful!" I smile.

"Callie you're even more pretty then I thought." She explains as I walk towards Cameron.

"Awh, thank you. You're pretty gorgeous yourself," I say leaning my head against Cameron's shoulder.