Four ×

"Uhm no, he's not yours he's mine, isn't that right Cameron?" Madison says harshly, but Cameron's name being called as if she's talking an angel.

Well he is one but not the point.

"He's actually nobody's Madison, he's a human, not a toy." I say closing my eyes.

"Don't act like you don't claim him. You just said he was yours like five seconds ago," She snaps and I just groan.

"I'm just gonna go home," I finally say standing up. I grab my phone and clothes. "I'll see you guys some other time."

Madison just smiled as if she won a war or something. Gosh she annoys me so much. Cameron stopped me though, grabbing my wrist.

"No, if anyone's leaving its Madison. You have more authority over us than her anyways." He says staring me in the eyes.

"No, I'm done fighting. Especially over you, it's stupid to fight over a guy. Yes, they say fight for what you love but I'm done. She can have you or whatever. But I'm done. I've tried way to much. Way more than I've ever tried for anyone or anything, I'd just like to go a week with out drama. And I can't get that if she's here jealous, starting problems."

He stands there in front of me, thinking about what to say before finally leaning in and pressing his lips to mine.

I pull sway after a few seconds and look down at my feet. Wiggling my toes, not really knowing what to do.

"Just stay here for the night, I'm pretty sure you've had a few drinks." He says, I just sigh running a hand through my hair.

"Fine," I mumble as he pulls me into a hug. "Wait where did Madison go?" I ask looking behind him to where she was standing but she was now gone.

"I think she got the hint," He laughs, I just smile and pull away from him and lay down on his bed, "What movie should we watch?"

"Monsters Inc." I respond and he groans but puts it in before laying down next to me. I snuggle into his side and lay my head on his chest as he rubs my back softly.

"You have no idea how much I've missed this." He mumbles into my hair. I smile and nod my head in agreement.

"Me too, but we can't do this, like a lot." I murmur into his chest, he just sighs and holds me tighter.

"I know, we still need to see other people." He scoffs mimicking my voice I just laugh and place a small kiss on his chest before closing my eyes.

"I don't know, Chris Collins is pretty cute." I comment and he tenses. "I'm just kidding." I laugh and his body stays tense for a few minutes before relaxing and he rolls ontop of me. Sitting up and starting to tickle me.

"Oh my god, stop! Stop!" I scream as I laugh, tears starting to stream down my face from laughing so much. Just as I started screaming again, Nash came running into the room, looking worried, Carter just strolling in behind him all casual.

"See, told you dude. He wasn't hurting her." Carter laughs patting Nash' shoulder before walking out of the room. Nash groaning and walking out.

Cameron had stopped tickling me so I took that time to flip us over and just sit there on his lap. Looking down at him as he smiles, a really cheesy and fake smile before laughing, placing his hands on my thighs.

 "You know, this probably isn't a very good position to be in with me, if you wanna stay just friends." Cameron cuncludes and I laugh rolling off of him and standing up. "Where are you going?" He asks as I walk towards the bathroom to wash my makeup off.

"To wash my face, would you like to watch me pee too?" I ask as I turn to look at him, he was already following me into the bathroom. I couldn't help but laugh as he stops walking for a few seconds before walking into the bathroom with me.