Thirty

"Its new years eve and you two are really going to waste your last day in bed?" Matthew asks jumping on the bed.

"Go get me Starbucks and I'll get up," I say opening my eyes to she him.

"Come with me and I'll get you a breakfast sandwich too," he reasons and I groan as Cameron rolls over almost on top of me now.

I slide out of the bed, Matthew grinning. Thank god I actually slept in real clothes last night. Hell I didn't even change from when we got back from the movies. I was so exhausted both Cameron and I fell asleep.

"Let me put some shoes on and brush my teeth." I mumble walking into the bathroom, putting my hair up in the process. After brushing my teeth and getting some shoes on I walk over to the bed, leaning over Cameron.

"Do you want something or?" Cameron asks opening his eyes to see me.

"Well I'm leaving to get Starbucks and wanted to know if you wanted anything." I say.

"You know my order," he laughs. I nod and he gives me a kiss before I leave the room.

"Take a shower! You stink!" I call out to him as I walk down the stairs, jumping on Matt's back. He laughs walking with me on his back out to the car.

"I'm excited for tonight, even if we're all staying in... I'm sure you're going to love tonight too." Matthew grins as I start the car.

"Okay sure, I have no idea what you're talking about but sure. I'm just happy I get to spend time with you guys." I smile as my phone starts ringing, Cameron and I's face coming up. Matthew grabs my phone and answers.

"Hey, no. We already left. She's driving are you nuts? Hold on lemme ask her."

Matthew turns to look at me, "Cameron wants to know if you can pick up some condoms." He says and I mentally face palm.

"Tell him I said he doesn't need them because he's not getting lucky,"

"She said no because you're not getting lucky. Wow, I feel bad for you. Ewh to much info Cam. Too much. Okay, no. Bye."

"Your boyfriend needs to learn boundaries." He coughs putting my phone in the center counsel.

"Well I'm sure you enjoyed hearing whatever he had to say," I tease and he flips me off.

"No so shut up loser."

"You can't make me, I'll tell Cam on you and he'll ruin your life with too muchhh infoooo." I warn and he holds his hands up in surrender.

.

.

.

.

"You know were going to have sex tonight, so why didn't you buy the condoms?" Cameron asks me as I make myself a grilled cheese sandwich.

"You have a car Cameron, you could have bought them." I laugh.

"I was doing other things, I want tonight to be perfect." He says kissing my cheek as I pull the sandwich off the pan turning the burner off.

"It will be, stop stressing okay?" I ask pressing my lips to his for a second before taking a bite of my food and letting Cameron of course have a bite.

He just sighs and nods his head walking over to the table to complete his game he was playing with Nash and Bryant.

I plop down on the couch with Gilinskt and Matt, they're currently watching a movie.

In which happens to be night at the museum.

.

.

.

.

"This is the last ten seconds of twenty fourteen!" Matthew squeals and I couldn't help but laugh as we all counted down.

Cameron standing right in front of me.

"Last year Jc was your new years kiss. This year its going to be me, I want to be the last person to get a new years kiss from you." He whispers.

5

4

3

2

1

The clock strikes midnight and Cameron presses his lips to mine. We stand there for a few minutes before he pulls away.

Everyone staring at Cameron including myself as he bends down on one knee.

Holy fucking shit.

Is he really doing this.

My ovaries...

"Callie, we've been through so much this passed year.. And we've gotten through it all. You make me the happiest man alive and I hope I do the same. Since the minute I seen that picture of you on Angels phone, I knew you were the one. I want you to be my forever.."

I close my eyes for a second before looking back down at him.

"I love you so much,"

I whispered an I love you before he started talking again.

I glance up at Matthew and he's tearing up.

"Will you make me the luckiest ever, will you marry me?" He asks opening the velvet box.

Even though I knew this day was going to happen eventually, it still surprised me. And it still made me utterly speechless. Tears started to fall down my cheeks.

"Yes," I say as he slips the engagement ring onto my finger before standing up and pressing his lips to mine.

I'm marrying Cameron Alexander Dallas.

The End.

(A/N- LAST CHAPTER LIKE WHAT !!!

should I post the epilogue today? (:

Told y'all they gonna get married :p
No sequel, I'm not starting any new books until I finish my Gilinsky and Sammy one! I'm going to be editing all my stories. Like a lot lol.

How many votes can the last chapter get?(':

Stay Beautiful - Sam Pottorff

Xxx Chyanneee)