Nineteen

Babe - Goodmorning babeee, can't wait to see you Monday :*

Callie - morning(: Me too, its been to long

"Who's that?" Angel asks plopping down on the couch with me, pulling my blanket onto him so I had to lean on him to keep it on me.

"Jack," I say taking a bite of his sandwich and he stares at me, glaring.

"Nice and go make your own. I had a long night." He informs me and I gag.

"I didn't need to know that. I really like Elizabeth. She's great, really. I'm glad you introduced her to me last month." I smile taking another bite.

"Well you know now, go get the other half of my sandwich on the counter." he laughs as Cameron comes into the living room from the enetering the front door.

"What'd you need?" He asks me as I stand up.

"Just wanted to hang out." I smile getting the other half of the sandwich and my Starbucks that Angel had got me twenty minutes ago out of the fridge.

He nods and we head up to my room, I climb onto my bed and watch as Cameron does the same.

"What do you wanna do today then?" He asks kicking his shoes off and relaxing on my bed, taking my cup out of my hand and drinking some of it.

"We could ride penny boards and all that pointless shit. I'm just lonely and Angel is going to the beach with Elizabeth or something like that." I frown handing him my sandwich which he takes a bite of and hands it back.

"Well then why aren't you dressed? Let's go." He says jumping off my bed, pulling me with him as he throws me over his shoulder.

I groan closing my eyes.

I should of never signed up for this.

He sets me down on my bathroom counter and hands me a brush.

I laugh at him and slip off the counter, my body ending up pressed against Cameron's. I pull my hair out of the ponytail and brush it out, it was still wet from the shower I took not to long before Cameron got here.

He backs away and goes into my closet, popping out with a pair of black leggings

and one of his t shirts that he left here a long time ago.

"Thanks." I laugh pulling the outfit on, he just watched me. "Stop staring at me creep."

He just laughed and shook his head turning around.

"Will you get me any pair of shoes please? I need to do my makeup."

He groans. "You don't need it."

"Yeah okay sir, you must be blind." I say applying some mascara and eye liner.

"My vision is perfectly impaired. You're the blind one for thinking you need it." He huffs placing my black converse on the counter. I pull them on before finishing my makeup.

"Let's go boozo the clown." I laugh grabbing his hand and pulling him out of the room after grabbing my gray penny board and phone.

"Raauddeee." He laughs following me down the stairs. Outside, in the middle of the street we skated around. He kept stopping and taking pictures of him and then of me skating.

He started playing the song Buzzin by Shwayze, I ended up jumping off my board and grabbing his hands to dance.

"I love this song," I grin as he twirls me around in the middle of the street.

Just Another Friend (editing)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें