Twenty

October 29, 2014

"Happy Birthday Faggot!" I grin as Angel walks in the door.

"Don't call me a faggot, that's rude." He frowns pushing on my forehead to push me away from him.

I roll my eyes and wrap my arms around him in a hug.

"We have to party tonight, our style. You've already partied enough with your girly friend, but now its my turn to turn up with you."

"First, don't ever say turn up again." He pauses shaking his head. "And second, what time? Elizabeth is coming over tonight... Too..."

I gag, "tmi,"

"Its just the truth. Honesty is the best policy!"

"Whatever, we're going out with the boys at around nine. Be ready." I smile before jogging up the stairs to get ready myself, its already seven thirty so I couldn't waste another minute.

I pick out my white dress, its tight around the bust then flows out till about mid thigh. It had a lace flower sequent going down the side too.

I take a quick shower, wrapping my hair in a towel before pulling on my undergarments, then slipping into the dress.

After blow drying my hair, I curl it in perfect ringlets. I apply a thin layer of makeup and as I pull on my white heels the doorbell rings.

"I've got it!" I call to Angel before grabbing my phone and purse, walking down the stairs opening the door to reveal eight boys and one girl.

"Hey guys." I smile letting them come inside, Angel walking out of his room everyone saying a quick Happy Birthday before we left.

Tonight is defiantly going to be a night to remember.

.

.

.

.

"Cameron wake up," I sigh pushing him over. He groans but sits up eventually, a yawn escaping from his lips.

"Morning babe," he smiles leaning over go kiss my cheek. I smile before gesturing to his costume he's supposed to be putting on.

Were going out with Ariana and Carter, taking Cayden trick or treating even though he can't eat the candy yet.

I'm about to get really fat tonight.

Live with no ragrets, right?

"Oh shit, I lost track of time. I was just so tired from..." He trails off smirking at me.

I roll my eyes and hit him with a pillow. "Hurry up, I have to finish getting ready." I sigh looking at my curled hair in the mirror.

He just nods and slips out of bed. Cameron insisted on him and I having cute cliche costumes, he's Mickey and I'm supposed to be Minnie.

"You look good just in that babe." Cameron compliments.

I was just in some spandex shorts and a white bandeau. Nothing special.

"Thanks." I laugh pulling on my costume. "I wonder what Cayden is going to be."

"I think Carter said he's gonna be a lion or something like that." He shrugs. I just nod and he sits down so I can do the small amount of makeup he needs for this costume.

"He's gonna be a heartbreaker when he's older." I point out.

"He is," Cameron laughs.

After we finished that we got our stuff to change into afterwards and left. Angel was at Elizabeth's for the night, so the house ended up empty.

"I'm excited to see my little baby." I grin as we pull into the driveway of Arianas apartment she recently got for her and Cayden, Carter too when he wants to be there.

"Cayden, look its aunty Callie and Uncle Cameron." Ariana coos pointing at us. I almost died seeing how cute he looked in his little lion costume.

He looked so freaking cute.

"Cayden!" I grin taking him into my arms, hes gotten so big.

He giggled and hide his face in my shoulder.

.

.

.

.

"Goodnight guys." I hear Cameron say to Carter and Ariana, coming into the spare bedroom where I was laying down on the bed.

He jumped on the bed and pulled me into his chest.

"Callie, I really do love you." He murmurs placing a small kiss onto my shoulder. "I would make it official, again. But I want to ask you in a way you'll never forget."

I just smiled, my eyes barely able to stay open but they seemed to be at ease when his lips made their way to mine.

"I love you, now shut up so I can sleep, okay?"

"Okay."

(A/N- thoughts on Cammie?

Thoughts on Angel and Elizabeth ? (What's their ship name)

Picture of Cayden in his outfit on Jafedits, plus a video of angel and Callie

I have a Nash fanfic out!!! Its on __chyanneee

150 votes for chapter twenty-one

Stay Beautiful - Sam Pottorff

Xxx Chyanneee)