Thirteen

"Truth or dare circle, rules, you have to be single." Carter says as multiple people sit down in a circle on the floor of his bedroom.

"Yay," I grin sitting next to Nash on the floor.

"You're not single..." Carter trails off and I roll my eyes.

"Cameron and I haven't declared a relationship, so therefore until he asks to be official I can do what I want."

He just shrugs and I smile as Jack G. places a glass bottle in the middle to start off the game.

The bottle being spun and landing on Jack Johnson.

"Callie, truth or dare?"

"Dare," I smile proudly and he just smirks.

"You have to do seven minutes in heaven with Gilinsky."

I just shrug and stand up, holding my hand out for Gilinsky. He happily took it and we went into the bathroom in Carter's room.

"We don't have to do anything," Gilinsky states as I sit on top of the counter.

"Yeah, I know."

"But that doesn't mean I don't want too." He murmurs placing his hands on my thighs.

"Well, what're you waiting for?" I smirk grabbing the fabric of his shirt and pulling him towards me.

His lips meeting mine for a few seconds before he moved down to my neck.

I moved my hands up his shirt gripping his back as he found my sweet spot, leaving a mark.

I could feel his lips curl into a smirk on the smooth skin of my collarbone as I let out a moan.

"Well damn, didn't think Callie was about this life." Carter laughs as he walks into the bathroom.

"Yeah well, she is now because of mehhh," Jack smirks backing up from me a bit as he leaves his hand on my hip under my shirt.

"Yeah, I know. But damn,"

"Bruh," I say shaking my head as I use Jack's arm for support to get off of the counter. "I'm done with this conversation."

"I dont know how Jack got you into bed, because I've tried and you don't even see me that way at all." Carter frowns and I roll my eyes.

"You should be worrying about your girlfriend and your kid that should be here in the next month, bud."

"I meant before that." He laughs.

I just shrug and run a hand through my hair. "I'm tired and I have plans tomorrow so if you need me, I'll be in Cam's bed."

With that being said I walked out of the bathroom and down the hall to Cameron's room where he was asleep. He wasn't feeling good so he went to bed a few hours ago.

"Are you still going with Leslie tomorrow?" Cameron asks as I change into a pair of sweats and a tank. Pulling my hair up into a messy bun.

"Yeah, unless you need me here." I say as I walk into his bathroom leaving the door open so I can hear what he says as I brush my teeth.

"I want to know if I can go with? Matt and Taylor are coming into town so she can see Matt."

"Yeah you can. Im sure Leslie won't mind, plus she misses Matt so." I smile crawling under the blankets next to him.

"Alright. Thank you," He smiles kissing my forehead before coughing into his arm. I snuggle up to his chest and slowly let the sleep take over.

.

.

.

.

"Leslie!" I grin as I give her a huge hug. I haven't seen her for a while.

"Callie!"

"I have the most greatest surprise for you!" I grin as I gesture for Cameron to come over bringing Matt with him.

We picked up Matt from the airport earlier today and Taylor decided to stay at the house.

The minute she seem him it was just magic, from the second they made eye contact you could feel the connection they shared.

It was so bittersweet to see them be together. In love.

My best friend is in love.

After about an hour of just walking around the beach, Matt and Cam offered to go get food and that they'll meet us somewhere on the peer.

"Matt and I had sex," Leslie blurts out the minute the boys walk away.

"Wait, when? Matthew just got into town today."

"About a week ago, I flew out to Virginia with out telling anyone and surprised him and it just happened,"

I stared at her for a few minutes. "You took my best friends virginity!" I laugh.

"Cameron took yours," She smirks. I just shrug and sigh remembering that night.

"Well I'm glad you have a sex life." I smile looking out at the water. "Cameron and I haven't even gotten passed making out for like a month. I feel like hes scared to go that far again because I've hooked up with Jack."

She sighs. "Well, let me ask you a question." She says and I gesture for her to go on. "Who was bigger?"

I almost choked on my spit as I started laughing and coughing.

"Jack was, but I prefer Cameron because I don't know, Jacks really rough - not that I don't like that- but I just I like the way Cameron does it."

"Cameron probably feels like he wont be as good for you as Jack is because of the difference, I think he's scared to do that because he feels that you'll leave him for Jack."

"But we're not even together. I don't know with him... I love him, a lot. I just, I don't like the whole waiting shit anymore and if I want sex I want it. Or other things like kisses and shit. I want us to go back to normal. I don't act weird even though he's put himself into other females." I groan spotting Cameron and Matt walking over to us with bags of food.

"I understand. Just talk to him about it."

"What am I supposed to say? Oh hey Cam were gonna have sex whether you like it or not." I laugh before acting normal when the boys reached ear range.

"Yeah, just say that about how you want to ride a dolphin! Tell the sea world instructor and I'm sure he'll let you ride it."

I tried so damn hard to keep my laughter in but I had to laugh, that was possibly the worst cover up for this but so funny.

"I will do that once I can,"

"Matt will you take a picture of Leslie and I?" I ask handing him my phone. Leslie and I looking out at the beach side by side.

Matt takes the picture and I post it on instagram, (Pic on jafedits )

After it was posted I took a few pictures with Cam and we just all sat there talking and enjoying ourselves.