Six

"Well," I laugh pulling my shorts back on. Cameron tossing me my bathing suit top.

"Well Damn," Cameron laughs trying to mimicking Carter. "Your hair looks wonderful," He comments as I pull it up into a messy bun.

"Yeah, its great huh? Cameron Dallas happened to do my hair today," I laugh grabbing his tank top off of the ground and pulling it on over my bathing suit top. "Come here,"

He walks over to me and I reach up running my fingers through his hair, trying to put it back in place. "Your hair literally hates me." I laugh finally giving up.

He just smiles and wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me into him. "So what now?" He asks placing his chin on the top of my head as I wrap my arms around his body.

"Friends," I pause looking up at him. "With benefits, for now." I murmur, he sighs but smiles.

"That's better then nothing," He says leaning down and kissing me. I smile against his lips. The same firey sensation from the first time we kissed was still there, just a whole lot stronger.

Gosh I love this kid.

"Let's get back to the group," I say against his lips before pecking them one last time and pulling away from him, walking back towards where we ditched everyone.

"Well hello there," Matt says smirking at me. I just smile happily and wave at him. "Where's Cam?"

"He should be here any second," I say looking behind me, seeing Cameron taking pictures with a few girls that had stopped him.

"Well, at you two back together yet or no?" Angel asks, walking over towards Matthew and I. But referring to Cameron that was slowly making his way towards all of us.

"Nope," I respond looking Behring me again, Cameron walking up to me, smiling.

I just roll my eyes smiling. "You guys seriously just hooked up and won't get back together? Whatta shame." Lesly says, smirking.

"We didn't hook up." I respond way to quickly.

"Yeah okay, then why are you guys so damn happy and if you haven't noticed, everyone here has seen sex hair, So, you're Lying," Matt says.

"Why do we always somehow get caught?" I ask Cameron laughing. He just shrugs.

"Maybe because everyone loves to be involve in our sex lives, they're jealous," He smirks pulling me into his side.

"We're not interested in your sex lives, we just don't understand how you guys can hook up and not be together.. I mean you guys love each other, so clearly it isn't just sex." Angel says.

He has a point.

"Let's not talk about this," I groan rubbing my temples. Making Angel and Matt laugh. "I think I'm gonna go back to the house and take a shower and a nap."

"Me too," Cameron says following me towards the stairs. Angel, Matt and Lesly saying bye as we walked up the stairs. Cameron had grabbed our penny boards and handed me mine when we got out to the street.

.

.

.

.

"You know we could take a shower together, save water." Cameron suggests as I start the water for a shower.

I laugh at him and roll my eyes. "You seriously could go all day huh?" I ask taking my hair down. He just nods his head, smiling.

"Nope, no sharing a shower. You can just go take one in the bathroom around the corner. Then pretend I'm in there with you," I say taking his tank top off and tossing it to the ground along with my shorts and bathing suit.