Ten ×

I sit criss cross next to Cameron's sleeping body on my bed.

I couldn't sleep last night, at all. I was worried about how I'm going to tell Cameron about Jack.

He deserves to know, and I want to be the person to tell him. Not this M chick.

Or dude, but I doubt its a dude.

"Why do you look depressed?" I hear the voice of Cameron ask, the bed moving as he sits up. Taking some advil.

"I'm not." I mumble rubbing my face as I sigh. "Cameron, I need to tell you something."

"What is it?" He asks, watching me as I move off the bed. I felt like a dumbass.

I felt so stupid for even kissing Jack. I can't blame it on being high, because I knew exactly what I wanted to do and what I was doing.

I just wish I didn't do that.

"Cam, I-" I got intterupted by my phone ringing. I quickly pick it up even though it was a private number.

"Hello?"

"Callie?" I hear Lesly sigh from the other end.

"Yeah, what's up?"

"I need your help! Matt asked me out on a date, and I don't know what to wear." She says quickly.

"Awh! Alright, come over and I'll help you." I smile but then realize that Cameron is still waiting for me to tell him.

"Alright, I'll be there in a minute." She says before hanging up.

I look at Cameron and he's just staring at me, waiting. "I'll tell you later." I promise running a hand through my hair.

"Okay? Do I have any clothes here?" He asks standing up. I just nod and open one of the drawers in my dresser full of his clothes that he's left here, some shirts that I've worn and never gave back.

He just smiles and kissing my forehead before picking out an outfit and going into my bathroom. Once I hear the shower turn on I dial Nash' number.

"Hey, Callie. What's up?"

"I almost told him Nash." I gush out as I walk out of the room, around the stairs to the computer room right off the loft.

"What? What do you mean almost?" He asks.

"I got a call that interrupted me so I didn't. I told him I'll tell him later but I'm freaking out."

"Well then I guess just tell him tonight," He sighs. "I mean that's the only thing you can do right? I think he's going to take you out on a date tonight."

"That's going to be horrible if I let him take me out and then drop this horrible bomb on him. That's horrible, I'm a horrible person."

"Just go out with him, then tell him Callie. Maybe he'll understand." He reasons.

I just sigh and agree. The doorbell ringing, so I quickly run downstairs and let Lesly in. "What did Matt say? Like casual, or fancy?" I ask her as we walk into my room.

"Fancy, and whos in the shower?" She smirks. I just roll my eyes.

"Cam is, he got to drunk last night. I'll be right back." I say walking into the bathroom. Cameron was stepping out of the shower when I walked in. Sighing I shut the door.

"Make sure you're fully clothed before going out there because Lesly is here." I say closing my eyes. He just laughs at me.

"So what if she sees me like this?" He asks, I can imagine him gesturing to his naked body.