Seven ×

× Cameron's P.O.V ×

"Jack, dude, can you keep Callie occupied will I go out for a bit? I'm planning something special to finally get her back." I say to Jack Gilinsky.

"Yeah sure dude," He smiles. I just thank him and run out of the door, not really knowing what to do, but all I know is that it has to be extremely special.

Because Callie truly deserves the world and then some.

She's the only girl I've ever spent this much time on. The only one I've loved.

She's truly the love of my life and one day, I hope I have the pleasure of getting down on one knee for her.

I want her to be the mother of my children, shes the amazingly beautiful girl I want to fall asleep next to every night, and wake up to every morning.

I've screwed up so many times, and she's still always there for me. That's just one thing that amazes me about her.

She's my world, the reason I smile, the reason I have to wake up every morning. She's my everything.

And all I really want to do is make her mine again, officially.

She's worth all the effort in the world.

× Callie's P.O.V ×

"Hey, Jack. Wheres Cameron?" I ask as I shuffle downstairs after taking a cute shower and getting ready for the day.

"Oh he had to run a few errands." He replies typing on his phone, glancing up at me a small smile on his face.

"Oh okay, hey, I have a question and I know you know what to do." I say sitting on the couch, right next to him.

"Yeah, I probably do. Shoot,"

"Do you know where I could get weed?"

"Wait, woah why?" He asks me astonished.

"Because I want to smoke it, obviously." I say in a bored tone.

"So you want to get high?" I just nod my head and a grin spreads across his face. "I've been waiting for this day for like since I met you."

"Why?" I ask laughing.

"Because you don't look like the type of girl to even think about smoking anything." He tells me and I glare at him. "You come off as a goody two shoes."

"Jack, you clearly don't know me." I laugh running a hand through my hair that I had just crimped.

"I used to smoke with my friends all the time at the parties, then I found you guys and dedicated every last minute I had so I stopped. So," I laugh.

"Well, still. I want to see what you're like when your high." He smiles standing up. "Let's go."

"Cameron is so gonna kill me for this." He laughs as we get into my car, Jack driving.

"Who said he has to know? Just because he and I are close doesn't mean that he needs to know everything. Plus, he and I aren't together anymore so I can do what I want when i want with who I want."

"I feel like you're changing... For the better. I like the fact that you'll get high, or drink and all of that. But I'll tell you this now, I won't let you get high enough to where you don't know what you're doing. I don't want you getting in trouble or hurt." He informs me.

"I just feel like I'm always so uptight about everything, I just want to let loose. and I understand." I laugh.

"Ground rules," He pauses. "Just kidding, there's no rules. You can do whatever you want, when you want, with who you want." He says mimicking me.