Twenty-Eight

"Merry Christmas princess," Cameron grins placing a kiss on my cheek. I slowly open my eyes and they're met with his beautiful hazel brown eyes.

"It doesn't even feel like Christmas," I laugh slowly sitting up on my bed.

"Well you haven't even gotten out of bed yet, come on." he smiles holding his hands out for me. I laugh shaking my head as I slip out of the bed.

"I'll be out in a minute I just need to go to the bathroom." I smile and he nods, kissing my temple before walking out of the room. I slowly walk into my bathroom. I feel absolutely sick.

I ended up throwing up a few times. Before going out to the living room I brush my teeth and put my hair up in a messy bun.

"Come on babe," Cameron says opening the bathroom door.

"Thanks for knocking, for all you know I could of been pooping." I say shaking my head as he wraps his arm around my shoulders.

"It's nothing I've never seen, sweetheart. So it really doesn't matter at this point."

"Boundaries Cam."

"Ahaha... Never heard of them when it comes to you." He winks and I roll my eyes, taking a seat on the couch. Cameron sits on my lap and I laugh pushing him off.

"I'm glad it's just us for right now," he says as I lean into his side, his arm wrapping around me.

"Oh yeah your mom, dad, and sister are coming over I forgot." I say closing my eyes. "I don't feel good Cameron."

"Are you.." He trails off and I glare at him.

"No, I haven't had sex with anyone besides yesterday with you and you don't show signs the day after." I murmur unlocking my phone.

He nods rubbing my side. "I kind of want you to be.. It'd be perfect right now."

"Not really, I wouldn't be able to finish my last year in high school.. Plus I'm barely turning nineteen next month so."

"I just want us to have a family already. You and I against all the odds. I mean have you seen the shit people say? They don't think we'll even make it to next year." He says exasperated. I frown looking up at him, placing a small kiss on his lips.

"Then we'll prove them wrong baby." I promise him. He just smiles and kisses me. "I love you,"

"I love you more than anything Callie. Really."

I smile and nod, leaning into his side. "Let's go open the presents under the tree." I laugh walking towards the tree that's by the stairs. Cameron following behind me.

.

.

.

.

"You're so stupid," I laugh pushing Cameron away from me as we play the wii in my living room, his mom, dad, sister and brother in law waiting for Cameron to loose.

They all know I'm going to win.

The doorbell rings, I groan pausing the game, pointing at Cameron. "This isn't over." I say before walking away to the front door. I slowly open it and see my mom.

Woah.

"Uhm, what are you doing here?" I ask her, not in the most polite tone of voice either.

Cameron walks up behind me.

"It's christmas, I came to spend it with my kids." She smiles.

"Angel isn't here." I state taking a step away from her, bumping into Cameron. His hand finding it's way to my hip. "Sorry, maybe you should call him."

"You're acting as if you aren't my daughter, Callie." She says shaking her head. "I said kids, that's plural. You included. I know it's been a little while but seeing you on the Hollister website everytime and all over social media, you and Cameron both, it makes me regret being a failure of a mother."

"I can't even deal with this right now," I mumble rubbing my face. "I already have my family here. Sorry."

"Woah, family ruenion." Angel jokes walking up behind my mom, Elizabeth attached to his arm. Ariana and Carter following behind them.

"Did you invite her?" I ask Angel, glaring at him.

"No, I would never bring this woman around you Callie. I'm not stupid." He laughs stepping passed me into the house. Ariana hands me Cayden and gives me a hug.

"Just tell her to leave," she whispers in my ear. Cameron nods agreeing.

"Is that your son?" My mother asks me as I give the sleeping Cayden a kiss on the forehead.

"Fuck no. That's my son," Carter says walking passed me into the house. I roll my eyes.

"Have you had a child yet?" She asks me. I glare at her.

"No." I say coldly, "not that it would really be any of your business anyways."

"I'm your mom Callie, it is my business. I just had to check to see if I had any grandchildren since you're fucking all the guys you see." She smiles.

Bitch...

"That's enough, you need to leave." Cameron says, clenching his jaw.

"Honestly I'm surprised you guys are still together, after the Jack AND Matt thing.." She laughs.

"You need to leave, lady." Cameron snaps. Suddenly Gina steps in front of me.

"I don't know who you are, but I am assuming by the conversation you're her mother. I'm sorry to say it but if you don't leave, we will be calling the cops. I don't appreciate you talking bad about my daughter in law. She is actually a really bright beautiful young lady, you miss are missing out on. Don't worry you will not be getting an invite to their future wedding. Goodbye." Gina says finishing with a smile before slamming the door in my moms face.

"I'm a women of god, and I'm sorry but I could not handle that women bad mouthing you Callie, everything she said is false." Gina smiles, giving me a big hug. Well kind of, she had to be careful for Cayden.

"I feel apart of the family." I smile, "thank you. It meant a lot."

"You've been apart of the family the minute Cameron called me when he got back from visiting you in the hospital and told me he was in love with the most beautiful girl in the world. I'm so proud of him for choosing such a great girl like you, really."

I was already tearing up, and I couldn't help but hug her again.

"Stop mom you're making my face hurt from smiling so much." Cameron says rubbing his cheeks.

"Thanks for ruining the moment." I laugh pinching both of his cheeks at the same time. I smile up at him as he places his hands on my hips softly.

"I love you so so much." He smiles planting a small kiss on my lips. "I think nows a good time to ask this."

I stare him in the eyes as I rest my hands on his soft cheeks. "Be mine again? Officially? You've put up with all my pointless crap for a whole year and I'm blessed to have you."

"Of course baby. I've always been yours." I wink before leaning up to give him a kiss.

I love this kid.

(A/N- GOING TO TRY AND UPDATE THE LAST TWO CHAPTERS BEFORE 2015!!!!!!!

crying bc I switched lanes so writing this makes me have my old Cam feelings (:(

Omaha lane now like Hey ;)

Sorry if this sucked :(((

Vote vote vote if I should update again again again lool

Happy New Years Eve princesses & princes :))))

I love you all

Stay Beautiful - Sam Pottorff (DON'T BRING UP THE O2L ENDING SHIT BECAUSE I DON'T FEEL LIKE CRYING AGAIN OK)

xxx Chyanneee)