1》Kai

Y/N, Bonnie, Damon and Kai were stuck in the 1994 prison world and were currently stood in the Salvatore kitchen. They were trying to figure out a way to escape and return home but the stress of it all was starting to get to them.

"If you think about making one more snide remark, I'll gladly rip your head off your shoulders!" Damon let out in a frustrated huff.

"Ignore him. He's doing it purposely to irritate you and your letting him win by answering back." Y/N sighed as she glanced over at Kai who held an amused expression. She rolled her eyes and headed over to Bonnie to get back on with the task at hand. Her eyes scanned over a map not really sure as to what she was looking for but continued anyway.

"You know a little help wouldn't kill you. Plus the fact that this was your idea in the first place." Bonnie spoke. Kai huffed rasing his hands in defence and stood up walking over to the table where a map was neatly spread across it.

"Where's this accendy thing anyway?" Damon asked.

"Ascendant." Kai rolled his eyes. "Well that's where Bonnie becomes useful, unlike some." He looked over at Damon with annoyance before continuing to speak. " She can use a locator spell to track the Ascendant and boom problem solved." Kai smiled proudly. Bonnie wasted no time as she made a small cut on her palm and let the blood drop onto the middle of the map. She began chanting whilst the group waited in suspense. The blood moved towards Mystic falls and stopped making Y/N's eyes widen for a moment.

"Huh, that's strange. The ascendant is in this house." Y/N frowned until she realised something. Kai had a smirk plastered on his face as she reached her hand to him and started searching his pockets, eventually pulling out a device.

"I know I'm irresistible but now is not the time to get all touchy with me, especially in front of your friends." Kai fake gasped and shot Y/N a wink. She quickly became flustered for a few moments before sending him a glare. "I know what you're thinking but my ego isn't nearly as big as-" he whispered only to be cut off by a harsh slap to his arm.

"You had it on you the whole time!" Y / N raised her voice, ignoring his previous comment. "Why didn't you just get it out and save us some time?"

"I needed to check Bonnie 's witchy capabilities. I also just wanted to feel your hand on my chest." He grinned.

Bonnie shook her head ignoring his last statement as she spoke. "As you said earlier Y/N, Ignore him. We are one step closer to being home now, granted we could have got here sooner-" She shot an annoyed look to the brown haired sociopath before continuing. "- But we have loved ones waiting for us. You're going to be back with Elena, Damon. Y/N and I are going to be back with our friends." Bonnie spoke with excitement and determination at the idea of leaving this hell. There was a slight gagging sound and the group turned to face Kai, who had his hand around his neck.

"I think I just threw up...Oh god I don't think I can tolerate seeing another moment of Damon and Elena making kissy faces at each other." He shuddered in disgust. Y/N stifled a giggle as she covered her mouth earning a smirk from Kai, who felt accomplished that he could make the pretty girl laugh.

"Well I can put you out of your misery right now." The raven haired man glared.

"Tried that. Failed. Multiple times may I add." The siphoner shrugged.

"Anywayyy..let's get back on topic. We've got an eclipse to catch" Y/N spoke with a grin as they made their way outside to start the process of going home.

♢▪♢▪♢▪♢▪♢▪♢▪♢▪♢

A/N: Sorry this is short and probably crappy but it's like 3 am and I just wanted to get a chapter up at least 😂. Anyway feel free to leave any ideas or suggestions and I'll glady try doing some.