6》Kai

Mystic Falls had recently obtained an unwanted visitor that was currently causing havoc in its streets. This visitor held great power and had a cunning mind that would even bring suprise to the most sharpest of people. This visitor seeked revenge whilst also battling to prove themselves to those who refused to listen. This visitor was Malachai Parker. The siphoner with a troubled past. A son who was seen as an abomination by his own blood. A son who, on one fatal night, was banished to a prison world where he remained lonely and driven to almost insanity for eighteen long years.

A few months ago the prison world became much less isolated when three people had entered it. Damon,Bonnie and his favourite of all, Y/N. They spent the beginning of the time arguing, disagreeing and sometimes even ignoring each other but after a while Y/N and Kai began to grow close, much to Bonnie and Damon's displeasure. The pair slowly opened up to one another over the months they spent together but it was done in secret for both of their protection. Kai, however, was not fearful of either of them but kept her wishes. Things took a turn however on the day they were supposed to leave. The pair argued and ultimately fell out over something that noone but the both of them knew about and when they escaped the prison world they went their separate ways. Until now..

♢▪♢▪♢▪♢▪♢▪♢▪♢▪♢▪♢▪♢▪♢▪♢▪♢

Y/N was currently in her apartment watching reruns of her favourite show when she heard a noise. She was quick to get up and grab the nearest weapon she could before heading off to investigate. The sound had come from her bedroom and as she opened the door she noticed that her window, that was previously shut, was now wide open. On the floor below it was a piece of paper which she carefully and cautiously picked up, reading the handwritten message on it before pocketing it. Her phone rang out in her other pocket and she pulled it out, answering to the caller.

"Hello?"

"Y/N come to the boarding house, it's important." Elena urged.

"I'm on my way." She spoke before hanging up and quickly heading to the meeting point.

♢▪♢▪♢▪♢▪♢▪♢▪♢▪♢▪♢▪♢▪♢▪♢▪♢▪♢▪♢

She arrived not long after to be greeted by Damon and Elena who looked equally worried.

"What's going on guys?" Y/N asked. The couple looked at each other before Damon finally spoke up.

"There's been a lot of..disruption going on recently." He started, unsure of his wording. "We know who's been behind it all and I'm not sure how you're going to feel about this.."

"Y/N, it's Kai." Elena finished, sighing. Y/N froze for a moment before her face became emotionless.

"What do you need me to do?" She spoke.

"Get through to h-" Elena started before being cut off by Damon.

"Kill him. It's what he deserves after everything thing he's done to us all." Damon said, bitterly. "You're human which means you're the only one able to do this because if we stab this through his heart-" Damon pulled out a golden dagger and placed it in Y/N's palm. "-we die too. The only people who can use this dagger are humans. Vampires, werewolves and any other supernatural being would dessicate along with the one it was used on."

"I'll get it done." Her face remained as stone as she gripped the digger tightly in her hand before heading off to find its victim, closely followed by Damon and Elena for protection.