2》Kai

Diners were meant to be a place of relaxation where one could enjoy the comforts of good food and company. However this diner felt like the exact opposite in this moment. Tension hung in the air as three people sat in a booth that was slowly being approached by a waitress ready to take their order.

"What can I get for you guys?" Her ruby lips were widened in an exaggerated smile as she held her pen ready to write on her notepad. She cut the tension like a knife briefly and all eyes focused on her.

"Nothing-" Damon was quickly cut off by the girl across from him.

"Three waters and some uh n-napkins please." She stuttered out due to the awkward atmosphere. The waitress nodded and turned on her heel heading to the kitchen allowing the tension to return.

"You're helping me and that's final. It's because of you were even in this mess in the first place!" Damon raised his voice accusingly. Kai rolled his eyes at this statement and Y/N glanced between both men unsure of what to say. Thankfully the waitress returned again and placed a cool glass in front of each of them and rested the napkins to the side. Y/N muttered a 'thank you' whilst giving a slight smile before the woman walked away for the final time. She passed the napkins to Kai who quickly used them to soak up the crimson blood dripping from his nose. Kai's eyes suddenly flashed with something and he sat forward.

"I honestly can't believe you bought it." He rested his elbows on the table before speaking again. "I didn't put Elena in a coma...I killed her. It was pretty easy actually seeing as I'm mega powerful and all. You didn't honestly think I'd spare her puny little life, did you? You basically handed her on a plate to me the moment  she took the cure. Now, I've got motive, obviously, one being a sociopath and all. That comes in handy especially for these situations. Anyway.. but also because you left me trapped in the 1903 prison world where I had a LOT of time to think of my revenge. So really if anyone's to blame, it's you guys. Congrats." Kai smiled as Y/N and Damon stared, stunned. Damon's feelings soon turned to anger as he lunged forward grabbing Kai's collar.

"Guys!" Y/N whisper yelled, noticing the weary looks they were receiving. "Not here."  She was ignored however.

"Don't even try to defend him." Damon spoke through gritted teeth. "I'm going to kill you Parker." He clenched his fist ready to attack.

Kai raised his hands in defence "I'm kidding. I'm kidding." He took a breath with his eyes focused on Damon in alert. "She still and has always been in a magical coma." Damon was unsure whether to believe him at first but reluctantly let go when he noticed Y/N's worried eyes and the room full of diners with a similar expression. Kai fell into a state of hysterics "Oh god I can't believe you fell for it! You should of seen your face." He waved his hand unable to contain his laughter. "You were like.." He fake gasped "Elena...and then-" he fell back in his seat holding his side.

"Stop it Kai. You've had your fun." Y/N rolled her eyes and slapped his arm.

"Ok. Ok. Clearly you guys can't take a joke. You seriously need to lighten up." Kai muttered, sitting up.

"I'll 'lighten up' when Cade is dead, you've undone your witchy curse and you're back burning in hell." Damon smiled bitterly.

Y/N sighed, shaking her head. "Let's just get going before I rip both of your heads clean from your necks." She grabbed her jacket and stood up before heading to the door.

"Damn." Kai smirked "That's my girl." He followed behind her quickly as Damon trailed behind them hoping this would all be over very soon.

□▪□▪□▪□▪□▪□▪□▪□▪□▪□

A / N :  This is another short one sorry but I hope it's good and thank you for reading this. I just want to let you guys know that I don't have any set upload days, times or amounts. I just upload when I feel in the mood to. Anywayyy thank you again.