12》Kai

(A/N: Just wanted to say this is part 2 to the last Kai imagine. Also as a pre-warning, there is strong language in this chapter. Anyway, I hope you enjoy it!)

She..she was alive.

Y/N was breathing and her fingers twitched against Kai's hand that was wrapped tightly around hers.

"Y/N! It's ok. You're safe. " Kai rose to his feet, placing a hand on her cheek.

She began to calm her breathing and slowly layed back down.

"Welcome back." Kai let out a breathy laugh of joy as he placed a kiss on her forehead.

"H-how am I-" she took in her surroundings with confusion before focusing her gaze back on him.

"Klaus gave you his blood. I thought I'd lost you." He trailed off.

"I've been around for over 100 years, I'm not that easy to get rid of." she joked. She began to shift in the bed, swinging her legs over one side.

"Hey. Hey, what are you doing? You should rest." He tried to ease her back into the bed but she brushed him off.

"I need to let everyone know I'm ok and then we can go home." she stood up and began walking towards the door but stopped when she caught sight of herself in the mirror. "First, I think I'll clean up some of this blood." with that she headed into the adjoining bathroom, leaving Kai still in shock.

♢▪♢▪♢▪♢▪♢▪♢▪♢▪♢

Everyone was gathered downstairs when Kai and Y/N made it into the living room. They all shared mournful looks and held a glass in hand. That was until they heard two sets of footsteps and their attention turned to a sight they couldn't believe. A sight they thought they were hallucinating.

"Is everyone else seeing what I'm seeing?" Damon asked, blue eyes narrowing on the figure.

"Missed me?" Y/N spoke with a smile.

The group rose to their feet and quickly gathered around her in disbelief.

"Wha-How-We thought you were dead." Elena's doe brown eyes were wide.

"The cure must of worked because I'm here. Thank you Klaus." she pulled him in to a tight hug. "I quite literally owe my life to you." she whispered in his ear and earned a slight chuckle from him in response.

After pulling away she then pulled Stefan into a hug too. "Thank you for calling him and letting me bleed all over you nice white sheets." she then turned to her best friend, Elena, and pulled her in. "Thank you for coming to find me."

Y/N finally turned to Damon. "Thank you for not killing Kai."

"It was hard. I got so close to rip-"

"Anyway, it's been one hell of night and I really just want to go home and relax so I'll see you guys tomorrow." Y/N spoke, cutting Damon off as she turned towards the door.

"What about your attacker? We need to find them. Make them pay for what they did to you." Klaus spoke out in slight fury.

"I just want to forget about it and move on and you should all do the same."she sighed," Goodnight." she then walked out the door, an annoyed Kai following closely behind.