Chap.13

Steve's POV

5 rolled around and Evie came up in her little stingray with a smile.

What am I doing to this poor girl? She's so sweet.

I bent into the window and gave her a soft kiss.

"Hey doll." I said. I could feel Sodas glare burning into me as I climbed in.

"Hey, so i was thinking we could catch a movie, if that's ok? Maybe at the drive in?" She asked. I shot the door and grabbed her soft hand.

"That sounds great." I said but I stared right past her at Soda.

I watched her as she watched the movie from the back of my truck.

She was pretty, but Soda was way more attractive to me. I did like her but not the way I loved Soda.

She tossed her long black hair over her shoulder and turned to me.

"Are you okay, Baby? You've been really quiet." She said. I smiled and nodded, turning my attention back to the movie screen.

Maybe she's what I needed to get my mind off of him. I wanted to hate him and only to be his bestfriend but it wasn't that. It never would be.

I turned to Evie and plowed my lips into hers.

She giggled as I pulled her onto my lap.

This is what I need to stop thinking of him. It's her. Maybe.

"Steve, we are in public." She giggled as I reached my hand up her back and unclipped her bra.

"I don't care." I said. Maybe, just maybe she could make me stop thinking of Soda. I didn't know but it was worth a shot.

I kissed down her neck and pulled off her shirt. I laid her down so I was on top and so people around us couldn't see, but nobody else was paying attention considering they were in their own makeout sessions.

I let her bra roll off and then quickly unbuttoned my jeans.

"Steve." She moaned. All I could think of was how Soda had moaned my name the same way.

Stop thinking of him. Im about to have sex with one of the prettiest girls I've seen but all I can think of is him.

"Fuck." I sighed as I stopped and sat up, running a hand through my hair.

"What is it?" Evie asked.

"Huh? Oh. Nothing. Just forgot my curfew." I lied.

She smirked and grabbed the waistline of my pants, pulling me back down on top of her.

"That's more important?" She giggled. I sighed.

"Guess not." I exhaled with a forced smile.