Chap. 22

Steve's POV

"Steve!" Evie snapped as she reached for my hand but I jerked away.

"Are you kidding me?! I knew I shouldn't have left you at the movie! What? You just left some guy bang you in the backseat of his car?!" I snapped.

"I'm sorry! At least i told you! I was dumb and stupid and you don't deserve me! God I'm such a whore." She cried as she tugged on her hair and slipped down her bed room wall. She wasn't.

She was a sweetheart who had made a mistake.

I sighed and crouched in front of her.

"You're not a bad person." I said softly.

"I am! You would never cheat on me!" She cried.

I sighed. I wanted her to stop crying. I can't handle when girls cry.

"Evie, if I tell you something I'm calling you cheating on me a fair deal." I said softly. Her attention perked up.

"I cheated on you too." I blurted. Her eyes grew wide.

"You... you did?" She asked. I nodded.

She hung her head and wiped away a tear.

"With who?" She asked. Soda. The love of my life. The boy who dragged me into his heart and forced me to stay.

"Some girl." I lied. She sighed and looked up at me.

"Ok." She nodded as she hugged me.

I'm so sorry Soda. Damn it. I'm sorry for hurting you. Im sorry for hurting Evie. God. I am a fucking bulldozer, destroying everything in my way.