Chap.16

Steve's POV

We went into work without talking. We went the whole week with no talking. It hurt like hell. I just wanted him back. Why can't I just have him back?

I wiped my hands with oil as he went to clock out on Friday. I couldn't take it.

He made for the door but I grabbed his wrist.

He turned around, confused.

"I miss you." I blurted out. He smiled for a quick second then pulled back.

"I do, Soda. I miss the he'll out of you." I admitted quickly.

"I... miss you too." He said quietly.

I smiled and he looked at me and swallowed.

"I... I better be going." He said as he pushed out the door. I coudlnt move. U wanted to go after him but it's like my body froze.

Go after him. Why can't I move? I'm going to lose him. Go!

I finally snapped out of it and ran outside after him.

I grabbed his hand and spun him around, crashing my lips into his.

He hesitated then slowly wrapped his hands around the back of my neck.

I didn't want to pull away.

Here we were, in broad daylight and all I wanted was to stay right there with him.

I pulled his waist closer to mine. We didn't break apart. I didn't want to. He just gasped for air then went right back to the kiss.

That was the happiest I had been in a while. There with him.

Ok maybe I love him a little.