Bring Him Back

Chapter Twenty Eight:  Bring Him Back

~~ "What's our move?" I asked quietly, crouching behind a bush as the hum of insects filled the air and Spanish men spoke softly, allowing golden coins and jewels of value to slip through his fingers and clatter to the table before him. He laughed and sighed, falling back into his chair and admiring a diamond necklace. "Kill the bastard and get the Captain back?" I asked Willie in a hushed tone; he nodded.

"Basically, yes." He whispered, ducking down behind the same bush as I as the Spaniards lit a few more lanterns around their camp; four armed guards stood around the one Spaniard relishing in the jewels and gold.

"I'm taking it from the south side, you take it from here, but, wait for my signal." I ordered and Willie nodded; I crept around to the back of the camp, by myself, whilst two other teams of our crew were stationed on the east and west side, ready at my signal. I changed as fast as I could behind the bushes into the dress I was given in Tortuga, the dress I call the 'night dress'; I stood and applied the brightest lipstick I had, smiling and throwing it behind me and giving my most sultry walk out, I giggled, alerting guards and causing them to whip around, towards me; I walked and laughed drunkenly, falling into a guard's arms. "I'm sorry...I'm so sorry...wow, wow, the way the light shines on your...mustache, wow..." I said, as slowly as I could, squinting and imitating a drunken woman as best as I could.

The man grinned and called over to the other guards, I grinned, all was perfectly to plan. Within moments I was thrown over the man's shoulder and I cried out, giggling; I was taken to a tent and dropped down onto a bed, where I laughed loudly and the guards flooded into the room, whispering to each other in their native language. The guard who's arms I fell into stared at me, up and down and gently touched the lace on my dress, near my collar, until he reached my bosom; his buddies laughed and told him something, he nodded and turned back to me, pushing me back a little, laying me down and smiling softly. "Do you want a pillow?" He asked and I blinked, keeping up my drunken facade.

"You can speak...speak English...ha!" I laughed and groaned, nodding and messing with my hair; He grinned and pushed a pillow beneath my head; running his hand from the pillow, down my face, my bosom and my thigh; lifting my dress up and ghosting his hand over my skin and giving me goosebumps. I gave a little gasp and forced a smile, closing my eyes until I heard another, deeper, voice join the whispering guards. It was the man from before! The man who sat at the table with the treasure, the Captain of the Spaniard ships!

The guard stood erect and the Captain nodded to him; the guards left the tent, so it was only the Spaniard Captain and I. He sighed and took his hat off, slicking his hair back and turning to me; he unbuttoned his shirt and lept atop me, chuckling. "You wandered into the right camp, beautiful. I'll treat you the best you'll ever be treated." He whispered breathily into my ear and kissing my neck; I groaned and arched my back, wrapping my legs around his.

He ripped his shirt open and kissed me hungrily, tearing at my neckline before slipping his hands beneath my dress; I moaned and looked up to the ceiling of the tent, a few drops of blood were soaked into the fabric: my signal. "Oh, please, in me...I need you in me..." I moaned and he laughed.

"A little hasty, are we?" He asked, sitting up and taking off his belt, when he turned to throw it off I sat up to him, on my knees as he was, and he kissed my neck again; unbuttoning his trousers and pressing his pelvis to mine. I moaned again, and, by my side, balled my hand into a fist.

"Oh, baby?" I asked and he looked to me, his eyelids drooping, his grin morphed into a smirk, thinking he would get lucky. I kissed him, causing him to close his eyes, and when he did, I raised my arm and as it traveled towards him, I ripped my lips from his and punched him in the nose; he doubled over and groaned, so I grabbed him by his long, black hair and slammed his face into a bed post, knocking him out. "That's for taking my Captain." I growled, pulling his golden inlaid and fancy, red jacket over my dress; with my knife I cut a slit in the back of the tent, peeking out for guards and making my escape into the bushes.

~~(Earlier that day)

"...And then, I woke up and felt fine." I explained, the Captain nodded and held me close, sighing and kissing the top of my head.

"He'll never touch you again, Anna, that I swear to you, on my life."  He said, I smiled and hugged him tight. He grasped my chin with his index finger and thumb and pulled my face close to his, he puckered his lips a little as our lips just barely touched, then, the boat shifted to the right and we went flying. I cried out, but he kept a tight grip on me, pushing himself beneath me, so I would land on him. When we came to our senses, he grabbed the back of my head and kissed me hungrily, holding me to him; I smiled through his lips, that is, until the new first mate came bursting through the door.

"Captain, we--" He paused, seeing us. "Oh, sorry, sir. I-I didn't--"

"Yeah, you didn't know." He growled, standing and helping me up. "What the hell happened?"

"We've been attacked, sir, the ETC." The First Made said; the Captain stomped out and I quickly followed.

"The who?" I asked as the Captain looked through his telescope at the vessel not too far away from us.

"The ETC; East India Trading Company. They've hated me for years...I freed a ship full of slaves and they've been after me ever since." He explained, shaking his head. "You better chance into something less...telling." He said, turning quickly to me and pulling me back into his quarters.

"Why, Captain? They're not going to sink us!" I cried, smiling; he turned to me and kissed me again; this time, lifting up his cotton shirt (which I wore; it was like a dress on me!) slightly and ghosting his fingers up my back.

"Just in case." He breathed, breaking our lips and kissing my cheek again, shutting the door to his quarters on me. I changed as quickly as I could, rushing out to see the ETC vessel pushing out their canons.

--They made the first shot, there was no speaking, no nothing, within moments, a canon ball  tore the already torn sail and flew over the boat, landing in the water beside us. The next ball tore through the mast, snapping it in half and causing it to fall over, rendering 'The Black Pearl' useless. The crew was scrambling, running across the deck in attempts to save the ship from sinking and arming her; I ran to the Captain, who was steering the vessel. "Go back to the quarters!" He yelled to me, over the canon fire, pushing me away with one hand.

"No! Let me help!" I cried, holding my hat down as a canon ball slammed into the side of the boat, causing me to fall over onto my bum. I stood quickly again, but the Captain handed the wheel over to his new first mate and grabbed me, throwing me over his shoulder, he ran me back to the quarters and slammed me down onto the bed, holding my arms down.

"Stop, Anna. Just, stop; calm down. I'll take care of it." He assured, grinning; I gasped as he tied my arms down as quickly as he could; I yelled for him, kicking and screaming as he shut the door.

--I bit and tore at the ropes, pulling as hard as I could to break free, but, by the time I did, the waters were quiet and the boat swayed softly from side to side, gently bobbing upon the water. I ran out to the deck to find most of the deck torn apart, some of the crew members were gone and the ETC ship was far out of sight. It took hours to repair the vessel, especially since we refused to port and did the repairs out at sea; however, a day later, we came upon an ETC vessel doing a trade with a Spanish vessel. We, however, stayed out of sight due to a strange rock formation that poked high out of the water; and, we saw the treasure we had swiped from some vessel a few days beforehand being transferred onto the Spaniard vessel, along with my Captain, he was bound and gagged, he was bloody and he barely was moving. Thus, we made the plan to get him back.

--(Present time)

-- I ran back onto the 'Black Pearl' and found that my Captain had been taken to the doctor's room, where he was performing urgent surgery upon him and I wasn't allowed in, not for a while, anyways. The doctor came to me afterwards, blood soaking his gloves. He smiled. "He's all yours now, Anna." He said and I shoved him to the side, running to the doctor's room as fast as I could.

I gasped when I saw my Captain, he was so weak, so pale; he could barely lift his hand to touch my cheek. "Captain, don't you ever do that again." I whispered, hugging him tightly; he gave a quiet chuckle and kissed the top of my head lightly.

"I thought you would've liked being tied up, you certainly did a few nights ago." He grinned with a wink; I shook my head and he stroked my hair. "I'm going to be out a few days, per what the doctor says, so, I want you to Captain the ship in my stead." he smiled and kissed my hand before laying back and closing his eyes, breathing lightly, he fell asleep.