High school <four>

I woke up in the same spot I fell asleep in. But this time I woke up to noise. They were loud but muffled voices coming from somewhere else in the house.

I turned to my other side and buried deeper into the cover and pillow that I was sleeping on. The voices got louder when the door opened but they were quickly muffled again. I slowly turned my head and opened my eyes to see Junhui slowly walking over to the bed. He sat down on the bed putting something on the bedside table. He turned and was about to reach for me when he saw me looking at him. Our eyes met for a moment and he smiled, that's when I broke the eye contact and felt my cheeks heat up slightly. I didn't know why, but I did know Jun was very attractive.

"I brought some medicine for you." Junhui said. "It will help bring down your fever." 

I nodded and started slowly sitting up. This time I was conscious enough to figure out he was speaking Chinese, and actually react to it. 

"Thank you." I say in Chinese as Junhui handed me a pill and water. Out of the corner of my eye I saw him smirk but I paid no attention. "What is all the noise downstairs?" I ask after I finish my water. 

"The boys are over, you know the 11 boys that were helping you. Sorry if they woke you up, I can ask them to be more quiet." 

"No, it's fine. I was just wondering." I say calmly back. "I wish I could go hang out with you all." 

"You could, but you would get everyone sick. And plus you would probably black out again, and I...um...don't want to carry you up the stairs." Junhui says with a small blush. Him speaking Chinese is so soothing, I could fall asleep to it, it sounded so right. I decided to mess with him a little as I saw him blush. 

"You wouldn't want what?" I ask innocently. He sighed slightly in return. 

"You heard me."

"No I didn't, that is why I'm asking what you said. So, what did you say?" 

"I said I don't what to carry you up the stairs." He said in a harsh but still slightly playful tone.

"Oh," I act disappointed, "I thought you were going to say you wouldn't want me getting hurt again." Apparently I was very convincing because Junhui suddenly looked away, but not before I see a big blush creep up on his face. "Aww, I'm sorry I made Junhui shy." I said it the cutest voice I could muster. "I guess I was just hopeful." I decided to add a small pout at the end. Junhui glanced back and saw me and right away groaned, but this time he didn't turn away. He attacked me into a hug, lifting me up off the bed slightly. My hands wound around the back of his neck as one of his hands was on my back between my shoulder blades, his other was behind me on the bed, helping him hold me up. As we hugged he slowly moved down to where my back was on the bed again, both of his hands wound around me as he moved to where he was laying beside me, his head and shoulders laying on me. His head was in the crook of my neck. As he shifted his head he hit my jaw softly. I grunted in pain but tried not to, so it came out as a soft growl from my throat. Junhui pushed himself up and looked down at me. 

"What was that...?" Junhui looked at me in confusion and amusement. 

"Nothing." I said quietly, but he didn't look convinced so I sighed and gave in. "You hit my jaw slightly, it still hurts I guess." 

Junhui took one of his hands and slowly brought it up to my jaw, his hand was cold as it touched the sensitive part of my jaw. I sucked in a breath through my teeth as he gently pressed it the slightest. 

"Maybe you do need to come down with me. Then you can see everyone and get some ice for that." Junhui says as he slowly gets up. "I have some clothes that you can wear if you don't want to stay in your uniform." I slowly swung my legs over the side of the bed and nodded. Junhui went over to the closet and grabbed out a blue shirt with a red trim and a pair of jeans. He handed them to me but I noticed he hesitated as he turned. 

"I can't leave." he said, almost to himself. "If you black out then you'll hurt yourself again." He said, shaking his head. 

"So what, I'll just make sure I'm by the bed so I fall on it." I respond back. I stand up and wobble a little. But Junhui puts a hand on my back to stable me. He chuckled and didn't let go. 

"Oh yeah, sure." He said with a roll of his eyes. "Here, I'm going to help." His hands went up to the buttons on my shirt. He unbuttoned my shirt and pulled it away from me. I started to get shy when he grabbed the edge of my tank top that I had under. I unconsciously stopped him and pulled the shirt off myself. I saw him look at my chest, I was about to tease him when I felt myself feel light headed again. I tried to keep it away but instead found myself falling forward.

Onto Junhui.