no boys allowed. [0.3]

"Boys suck

"Boys suck. I hate boys."

__________________

"Dad!" Cora called as she walked into her house with Peter following, both of them hanging up their coats and taking their shoes off.

"Cora!" Her dad shouted back and she grinned when he came to the front door, stopping when he saw Peter.

"Oh, Dad, this is Peter Parker. Peter, this is my dad." Cora introduced them, gesturing between the two.

Peter extended his hand for him to shake it, which he did. "N-Nice to meet you, Mr. Falker." He said respectfully, though he was nervous. He always was when meeting parents.

"Likewise, but please, just call me John." He replied and Peter nodded before they both let go. Peter had to admit, he was a bit intimidated. Her dad was at least 6 feet tall, brown hair greying at the sides, grey eyes and he was absolutely jacked.

"Okay, so.. Peter and I have a school project to work on, so we will be upstairs. Please tell Penny to not bug us, the last thing I need is her breaking it." Cora said and her dad nodded, watching the two go up the stairs.

"Keep that door open!"

"Yes, dad!" Cora called back as she leads Peter into her room. "Okay so um.. I'm gonna go and grab some of my dad's tools from the garage, just make yourself comfortable I guess. Be back in a few." She said before running off and leaving Peter in her room.

Peter absent-mindedly wandered around her room, seeing pictures of her when she was younger, in all of the photos it was her, her dad, and another small girl who he guessed was Penny. Penny and Cora looked almost identical to each other, Cora just looked older.

Her room was painted a light green, like a minty colour. She had white furniture that looked a bit old, some maps and graphs taped up over her desk.

"Who are you?" Peter heard behind him, a high voice. Penny.

He turned around and saw a small girl, no older than 7 or 8, standing there with a confused face and crossed arms. "I'm Peter." He answered and she narrowed her grey eyes at him.

"Daddy! Why is there a boy in Cora's room?!" She shouted, staying planted on her spot as John walked upstairs.

"Don't worry about it, Penny-"

"You said no boys in Cora's room when she turned 14. She's 16." Penny interrupted her father, still glaring at Peter.

"What's going on?" Cora said as she appeared in the doorway.

"There's a boy in your room," Penny said, pointing to Peter and Cora sighed, walking past them and into her room with a small box of tools.

"I'm well-aware, Penny. Peter is my friend." She tried to tell her younger sister, but Penny kept staring Peter down. She didn't like a boy being in her sister's room, not one bit.