boy, i swear to god. [0.8]

"If you open your mouth one more time,I'm gonna stitch it shut

I'm gonna stitch it shut."

________________

Decathlon practice was probably the most boring after school activity for Monday's, especially since they banned using the bells for comedic purposes. Cora wasn't on Academic Decathlon, but Michelle was and she was the captain since Liz moved away to Oregon a couple of months ago.

Cora only stayed because Michelle was captain, and it was amusing to see her make sly comments at some people on the team, like Flash Thompson. But, Michelle was annoyed by someone other than Flash today.

"Where the hell is Parker?" Michelle snapped, Peter being 20 minutes late now.

"How the hell would we know and why do we care?" Flash commented from the stand, Michelle glaring at him.

"Because he's a significant asset to this team, and without him, we don't have a strong competitor in physics or functions." Michelle snapped at him and Flash rolled his eyes.

Abe grinned and hit the bell, "That's true!" He said, earning a groan of annoyance from Mr. Harrington.

"No using the bells for comedic purposes-"

"Sorry, I'm late!" Peter exclaimed as he rushed into the cafeteria where they held practice. "Sorry." He apologized again when he saw Michelle's irritated expression, her arms crossed.

"Where were you?" She asked as he set his bag down and he froze.

"I um- I forgot we had practice and so I um- had to run back, from the train stop." He said, shrugging off the green jacket he had on before putting on the yellow Aca Deca jacket.

Flash scoffed, "at least it wasn't about the 'Stark Internship' this time." He commented, watching Peter as he walking up to the stage area and went to his stand. Peter had learned to just tune Flash out at this point.

"Flash if you open your mouth one more time, I'm gonna stitch it shut." Cora threatened, sitting at one of the cafeteria tables with her homework spread out.

"How would you do that?" Flash questioned and Cora raised her eyebrows.

"I keep a needle and thread in my bag, Thompson. Don't test me." She said glad Mr. Harrington hadn't said anything. Even he knew Flash could be an arrogant prick.

"Oh shit, nerd number two is threatening me! Someone help!" Flash exclaimed, mocking her. Cora only rolled her eyes and focused on the chemistry homework she had while they practiced.