something. [3.4]

"Don't get sassy with me, Parker

"Don't get sassy with me, Parker. That's my thing."

_____________________

Peter waited patiently outside Cora's window, his mask on already. He heard the window open and out stepped Cora, now in sweats and a thick sweater, since she couldn't sneak downstairs for her jacket.

"Ready?" He asked and gestured for her to hold onto him. Cora only nodded and carefully walked across the sloped roof, wrapping her arms around his chest and shoulders. Peter held onto her waist, and kept her close as he swung off the roof. He glanced down at Cora, her eyes screwed shut.

"If you drop me, Parker, I'm going to beat your ass!" Cora exclaimed, feeling the wind blow through her clothes, only making her hold onto him even tighter.

"I don't doubt it!" Peter said, and both of them let out a small laugh.

Eventually, Cora opened her eyes as Peter swung them from building to building. Cora had relaxed a bit, but still held tight, and rested her head on his shoulder.

"Let's stop here." Peter said with a small sigh, carefully landing them on the top of Mozart's Records. "I would say this is kind of our spot." He grinned, carefully setting Cora onto the cement rooftop, but not letting go of her. She only smiled, glad to be able to stand on a surface again and not flying through the air. She hadn't done that since the warehouse.

"Yeah, it kind of is, isn't it?" She said, fixing the hood on her head to hide her from anyone who caught a glimpse of Spider-Man, and could have possibly seen her. She turned to Peter, pouting when he still wore the mask.

"What're you pouting for? I just took you on a grand tour of Queens." Peter said, gesturing to the many, many lights thst were still on at nearly midnight.

"You're still wearing the mask." Cora said, and he only nodded.

"Yeah, it is meant to hide my identity."

"Don't get sassy with me, Parker. That's my thing." She said, earning a small laugh from Peter. "But I wanna see you." She added, wearing her pout again.

"Why?"

"Because, you're cute." Cora told him, reaching up and hooking her fingers under his mask. She stood on her toes again to fully get it off, Peter letting out a small sigh once he was free of it. "That's better." She grinned, and noticed how his waves and curls weren't suffocating under gel.

"May told me to not gel it down." Peter said, having seen her eyes looking above his and at his mess of hair. "I know, it's a mess-"