Part 33

"I actually do but I'm not in it. His sister actually took it and he gave her a weird look when she was taking it so it's not the best picture but yeah," I said pulling up the picture on my phone. I showed her the picture and she said,"Wait so he's real?" It took me a second to realize that she was saying this, of course, he was real. What did she think? "Yeah. Why wouldn't he be?" I said. "I don't know just some of the things you said didn't quite make him sound real," she said.

"So is that why everybody got mad at me this year?" I asked her. "Alex I'm so sorry I didn't think that he was real and so we just felt that a good friendship revolved around trust and thought that you broke it," she told me. "Wow, Megan. If anybody lied it was all of you in the ditch Alex squad because every time I asked why you were mad at me you would tell me some random reason that never made sense and now I find out the real reason," I was so mad.

"So now I can give the actual liars their crown of stupidity," I said still not believing that this was actually happening. "Alex look I am so sorry that this happened I really want to be your friend again I have really missed you and I want to be your friend until we graduate," she said. Now it was her turn to be shocked,"I actually sent my transcripts to a different school a few months ago so I won't be with you after this year is over in a few weeks."

The look on her face was priceless. It was awesome. "Why are you leaving?" she asked which made me laugh so hard. "I am leaving because of the trash that I had to put up this year with you and everyone else," I said making it sound as nasty as I could. "Your leaving because of me?" she said still in shock. "Umm yeah who would after what I went through this year?" I asked which shut her up so I walked back inside being as sassy as possible. BAMMM POINT ALEX!!!

It felt so good to finally show her the side of me that I had wanted to show since this mess had started. It really makes you feel like even though you've been beaten up by this person you can still be better than them and make them feel like they're nothing. I know that it probably wasn't nice or right but sometimes you need to take a break from what's right and wrong and do what you want just because you want to. 

I was telling the story to Daniel after school that day and he said,"You're amazing. I could never have done that. I mean who am I dealing with right now? A complete rebel? I mean you just seem to not care about what anyone tells you because you just do what you want. Nobody can stop you and that's a good way to look at life," he said. "Yeah until you get in trouble but whatever they can just be miserable human beings,"I said laughing.