Chapter 1

Gayoung reads the script for almost an hour but doesn't even move from the first page. She still remembers the bitterness when her manager called and told her that she got the second lead. She has been practising so hard to get the first role. But maybe she's not good enough for that role. She takes a deep breath.

Maybe it's just second lead, but it's a really good character, if I can bring this character alive..a lot of people will finally notice me...FIGHTING!!! she's screaming trying her best to be positive.

Her phone beeping and a message from her manager showed up.

Manager: Ga Young ah... don't forget to meet with the other cast tonight...at 8 pm...

Ga Young: Ndeee....

Manager: Don't be late!

Ga Young: When have I ever late???

Manager : 😁😁😁

It's 5 pm. She still has 3 hours to get ready. The main cast agreed to meet before the first script reading to get to know each other and build chemistry. Because they were supposed to be a best friend. She gave up reading the script and start scrolling through her phone. Open the browser and start typing

WOO DO HWAN

And this is the first picture that showed up

And this is the first picture that showed up. He looks nice. Handsome. His eyes, his smile. She can imagine him being the great seducer. She met him before, in KBS award, his smile when they announced his name as a winner was precious. She can't help but smile.

The next one she's searching for JOY RED VELVET

Wooow....she knows red velvet. Who doesn't know red velvet nowadays? But she's not really into girl band, so she didn't know which one is Joy. Joy was so pretty...so sexy...every man would be drolling when they met her. But damn...there must be something wrong with the casting director. She's staring at the picture and then looking up to her own reflection in the mirror.

How she ended up being the seducer??? If she met Joy face to face, she'll look like an ugly duckling

How she ended up being the seducer??? If she met Joy face to face, she'll look like an ugly duckling. Hufft. Thinking about it make her take pity to the make up artist. They'll be having a hard time to make her the prettiest of them all. Maybe she should take a shower to look more human and presentable.

Ding...her phone beeping.

Min Jae : did you come to the dinner?

She already knows Min Jae, they met few times in audition. She's really glad to play with someone she knew. She knows they'll be a good friend.

Ga Young : Sure..why everybody keeps asking me that..😑 It's not like I'll run away...

Min Jae : 😂😂😂 okay...need me to pick you up?

Ga Young : Ani...I'll bring my own car..

Min Jae : okay...see you there..

--------------------------------

Do hwan arrived at the restaurant at 8.04. He hurried to the VIP room that they reserved for the dinner. And there is a girl sitting in the corner alone.

He got starstruck for a moment, unable to move

He got starstruck for a moment, unable to move. He knows her. Moon Ga Young. He saw her at the award. She gave him the warmest smile when he was announced as a winner despite the fact that they didn't know each other.

"Hi...", he greets her. And make her startled.

"Oh..hi...mianhe...I don't see you coming.. too busy daydreaming..", she smiles. The same warm smile he saw before.

"Haha...it's okay..they said I walked like a ninja..", she laughs. And the sound was beautiful. Ok, Do hwan. What are you thinking?! He chided himself. "Where is everyone?".

"Min Jae is going to be late...because it's Min Jae...and So Young wouldn't be able to come...she has another schedule...".

"So Young?", he confused. He didn't remember any main cast named So Young.

"Joy...her name is Park So Young..."

"Oh..So just the two of us then?", Do hwan tried to sound disappointed, but he is doing a happy dance in his head.

"Yuup...", she sighs, glad she is not alone. "Min Jae told us to order first..."

"You and Min Jae know each other already?".

"Nde...we met few times during audition...".

"Oh..I haven't introduced myself officially...I am Woo Do Hwan.."

"I am Moon Ga Young...", they shake hands.

"Can I call you Ga Young ah?", he wants to talk to her informally.

"Sure sunbae...",

"Aniii...", he suddenly cut her sentence.

"Waee?", she confused. "What's wrong??".

"Don't call me sunbae...just call me by name..."

"But you are older than me right??"

"Then..just call me oppa...".

"Okay then oppa...", he likes the way she called him oppa. "What do you want to eat..oppa?", she smiles mischievously like she knows what has been going on in his head.

Did she know what he was thinking?? He terrified.
"I want an omelette...and beef spaghetti with extra cheese...", he tried to focus on the menu.

"Omelette?? It's dinner, not breakfast..."

"I loooovee eggs...I can eat eggs any time of the day...", he confessed. And she laughed. Oh, that sound again. Make Ga young laugh he'll put that under the list of the thing he should do.

"I make really mean omelette...you should try it...". Did she just unconsciously offer to cook for him?

He smiles and she feels her cheek getting red.

"I would love that.. it's a promise okay?".

"Nde...". It's a promise.

They eat, talk and laugh. She is so smart, he can talk about almost everything with her. Min Jae finally arrived at 9 pm. And Do hwan almost feel disappointed.

"Miaanheee.....I fell asleep...", Min Jae smiled shyly, feeling guilty. He didn't realize that his two co-stars felt really grateful for him being late.