Chapter 35

Hwayoung : Yaa! You why didnt you reply my messages? You promised me a coffee..😤

Dohwan read the text and sigh. Maybe if he keeps ignoring her messages, she wouldn't bother him again.

"Oppa..."

"Huh?", Dohwan put his phone back in his pocket.

"Why do you look annoyed?", Gayoung gave him his iced americano. They're on their way to the set but stopped to grab a coffee in Dohwan's favourite coffee shop.

"Nothing important...", Dohwan smiled.

"Hmm...", Gayoung know something must be bothering him, but choose not to ask further. "Okay then..."

"Do you have any plan tomorrow night?"

"No...why?"

"I want to ask you out..."

"A date?", Gayoung smiles.

"Sort of...to meet someone..."

"Huh?", her brow furrowed.

"I want you to meet my mom and dad..."

"Huh?!", Gayoung choked on her Mocca frape.

"Ya....slow down...", he's patting her back.

After coughing for a while, Gayoung finally able to talk. "Why so sudden?"

"Why? do you mind?", Dohwan raised his eyes.

"Nooo...it's just...", Gayoung laugh awkwardly.

"Chanyeol's mom knew you...and I haven't even introduced you to my mom..."

"Oh God...so it's because you don't want to lose to Chanyeol?", she thought he wants to introduce her to his parent because she was special.

"Of course not...I want to introduce you...because I want them to know I have someone very important for me..."

"I am important to you?"

"Of course you do...why did you even ask..."

Gayoung blushing. She's important to him. She can't stop smiling. Then suddenly her expression changed into terrified.

"What's the matter?", Dohwan worried.

"What should I wear?? Oh God! What if they hate me? Or what if I do something stupid? Or make a fool of myself?! What i-"

"Stop!"

"But.."

"If you don't stop with your what if...I'll kiss you right here..right now.."

Gayoung is staring at Dohwan, shocked. Why his threat sounds so tempting. But because she is an educated woman, who wouldn't let her man kiss her in a public place like a horny teenager, no matter how much she wanted that, so she shuts her mouth for now.

"Listen to me...just wear something modest...and you are the smartest woman I've ever met...you wouldn't do anything stupid...and even if you did...you don't need to worry, because I'll be there with you...okay?", Gayoung nodded.

"I need to go to the bathroom...", Gayoung excuses herself. She should really calm herself down.

Dohwan makes himself busy with his phone. Scrolling through his Instagram. When he was immersed in his phone, someone poked his shoulder. He looked up and find a girl sitting in front of him. Too bad, it wasn't his girl.

"So here you are....why are you ignoring me huh?", Hwayoung was glaring at him now.

"What are you doing here?", Dohwan still shocked. What kind of sorcery is this? He just intends to ignore Hwayoung message and suddenly she showed up. Right in front of him. If it isn't sorcery, it must be bad luck. Really. Really. Bad luck.

"Buying a coffee duh...", Hwayoung rolled her eyes. "Why didn't you reply to my message?"

"I...", it's like right on cue, Gayoung comes back from the bathroom. She is looking at him with a suspicious expression. "Oh...umm...", he's trying to explain himself but he didn't even know what to explain.

"Anyeoong...", Gayoung gracefully greet Hwayong. "I am Gayoung..."

"Anyeoong Gayoung shi...nice to meet you...I am Hwayoung..."

Gayoung moved to sit beside Dohwan because Hwayoung takes her seat. "Excuse me...", Gayoung take her coffee that's in front of Hwayoung.

"I am so sorry...did I interrupt you?", Hwayong said apologetically.

Of course, you did. Why did you even ask? Gayoung grunted in her head. "Oh...no it's fine..you can join us...", Gayoung smiled. She already put her actress's face.

"He promised me a coffee..."

"Oh...did he?", Gayoung turned to Dohwan. "Oppa...you should really keep your promise...", she smiled sweetly.

Dohwan laughs awkwardly. Gayoung's smile right now really reminds him of Sooji. It was scary. "Sorry...I forgot..."

"I don't know that he still came here...we used to come here a lot..it's my favourite coffee shop..", Hwayoung smiled.

"Oh really?", Gayoung pretends to be shocked. "Oppa said this is his favourite coffee shop too..."

"Because...the americano is really good..", Dohwan was trying to defend himself.

"Both of you accidentally met like this...It's like a fate isnt it?", Gayoung glanced at Dohwan, who was sitting nervously beside her.

"Yes...it's like a fate...", Hwayoung was smiling happily. Oh God, as an educated woman, Gayoung really has to resist the urge to clawed at Hwayoung's face.

Gayoung was looking at her watch. "Oh sorry...I should really get going...you two can continue to catch up...you must be really missed each other...", Gayoung leaves hurriedly.

She's considering between calling a cab or Chanyeol, just to make Dohwan mad.

"Sorry I had to leave...I have a shooting..", Dohwan runs to go after Gayoung. She is still standing outside the coffee shop trying to hail a cab.

Dohwan grabbed her hand. "Yaa! Why were you just leaving like that huh?"

"Wae?", Gayoung was looking at him innocently. "I thought you still want to catch up with your friend...and fulfilling all your promises you've made to her..."

Dohwan rolled his eyes. "Seriously? You still want to continue to acting like you don't get jealous?"

"I am not acting...and I am not jealous..", she said firmly.

"Haish...whatever...come on...", Dohwan holds her hand and walk her to his car. She followed him dutifully. Dohwan just opened the door for her when someone called him.

"Oppa!"

He turned around and it was Hwayoung. "Yes?". Gayoung just sigh.

"Can I have a ride with you? Just till a few blocks from here...I didn't bring my car...and too lazy to walk...please?", she was looking at him pleadingly.

Ps: sorry for the short chapter...I run out of idea...so I just write what was on my mind...and didn't even know where this will be going..😂😂😂 and it turns out really weird...🤤 but I don't know what else to write...so...pardon my random story...hope you could still enjoy this...