The Divine Fury Premiere Part 2

Gayoung saw Dohwan's mom and Dad before entering the theatre. She takes a deep breath and went to greet them.

"Anyeong Omoni...Aboji...", Gayoung bows politely.

"Gayoungie...", both of them smile. "You look lovely...", Dohwan's mom compliments her.

And Gayoung can't help but blush. It's a hell lot of different feeling when the one who compliments you, is your boyfriend's parent. "Thank you omoni...", she smiles shyly.

"You should come by to our home again...it's been a while...", Dohwan's mom suggests.

Dohwan wasn't lying when he said that his mom wanted to meet her again. "I am sorry I haven't had time...but I promise I'll visit soon Omoni..."

"You promised...we'll be waiting...", his Dad chimes in.

"Nde...", she should really go there soon. "Aren't you two coming inside?", Gayoung just notices that Dohwan's parent was waiting outside the theatre deliberately.

"We're waiting for Chaerin...she's still at the bathroom...", they're waiting for Dohwan's sister.

"Oh...", Gayoung sees a few reporters start entering the theatre. "I should get going...", she excuses herself, little bit feeling guilty. But she can't risk getting caught talking to Dohwan's parent.

"It's okay...go ahead...we get it...", his Dad smiles in understanding.

"Gayoungie...thank you...for always supporting him...", his Mom looks at her gratefully.

Gayoung is touched by his Mom words. But she really doesn't know what to say, so she just nods and smiles.

Gayoung walks up the stairs searching for her seat when someone called her name.

"Gayoungie..."

"Oppa?!", Gayoung surprised when she saw who called her. It's Taecyeon.

"Where is your seat?", he asks suddenly.

"Over there...", she points at two seats after Taecyeon's seat.

"Just sit here...", Taecyeon taps the seat beside him.

"But..."

"It's okay...it's my manager's seat...I'll ask him to sit on your seat...", Taecyeon says convincingly.

"Oo..kayyy...", Sooji says after little bit hesitant. She sits right next to Taecyeon.

"It's been a while huh?", Taecyeon says. They've met when Gayoung still a teenager for a commercial film. And they met again when Gayoung being a cameo in his drama "Who are you?".

"Yeah...it's been years...", Gayoung adds. They meet again a few times here and there. But never really got a chance to talk. Gayoung still remembered clearly, how friendly Taecyeon was.

"You grew up beautifully...", he smiles.

"Thank you, Oppa...I didn't think we're going to meet here...", Gayoung smiles.

"Dohwan invited me...we played together in "Save Me"..."

"Yeah...I know...he adores you...", Gayoung says.

"Huh?", Taecyeon raises his eyes like Gayoung just said something weird. "You two are really close, aren't you??"

"Oh...", shit. Gayoung mutters under her breath. "Yeah, kinda...he told me about you when we were shooting Tempted together..."

Their conversations are cut by clapping sounds. Apparently, the casts just entered the theatre.

"He is the most hard-working man I've ever met...", Taecyeon says while looking at Dohwan who's been standing with other casts in front of the screen.