Chapter 13

"Ready to talk?", Dohwan asked.

"Let me wash my face first oppa...", Gayoung left to the bathroom. She wash her face with a warm water. Why he was so eager to talk? What was he actually want to talk about? Huuft..she's tired already thinking about how their conversation would turn out.

When Gayoung comes back to the bed room, Dohwan was no longer there. But she smells something delicious from the kitchen.

"What are you doing oppa?", Gayoung finds Dohwan in her kitchen cooking. Arent they still fighting? Why he looked so happy.

 Arent they still fighting? Why he looked so happy

"Making you some breakfast...come here...let's eat..", Dohwan is serving two plate of fried eggs and orange juice.

"Why do you looks so happy?", it's little bit creepy remember how he mad at her last night.

"Why wouldnt I?"

"Arent we still having something to talk??"

Dohwan come to her and drag her to the kitchen table. "Sit and eat..", he ordered her.

"Mmmhhmm...", Gayoung moans when she take the first bite of the egg. "This is so good.."

Dohwan just stare at her with mouth open. His brain goes blank when he heard her moan. Why she should make sounds like that? It makes his imagination run wild.

"Oppa...are you okay?"

"Huh?", back to earth Dohwan! He take a glass of cold water and drink it in one gulp. "Yeah I am fine...I am just thirsty..."

They eat in awkward silence. Both busy with their own thought.

"I...", they both said in the same time.

"You first...", Gayoung said to him.

"I am sorry....for last night...I am sorry for mad at you...and yelling at you...I am sorry I couldnt be by your side..."

"It's not your fault oppa...it's your job...you should do that...I should know better...I should understand that...", Gayoung sigh. "I just...being in this job for so long...I thought it won't affect me...but I was wrong...act or not..seeing you seduce another girl in front of my eyes still hurt the same..."

Listening to her explanation make him feel more guilty. He grabs her hand and start massaging it. This is one of Shi Hyun's habbit that he takes to real life. "I am sorry for hurting you...."

"