Chapter 28

"Gayoungie..."

"Wae...", they were in the rooftop restaurant. She is leaning on his shoulder. They've finished the dinner and now just staring at the night view. Enjoying the silence.

"Stay with me tonight

"Stay with me tonight..."

"Huh? Why?", Gayoung worried. "What's wrong oppa?"

Dohwan chuckles. "You...and your overthinking...", he stroked her hair gently. "Ani...I just missed you...in my apartment..."

Gayoung looks at him with suspicion. "In your apartment?"

"Yaa!!! Why did you look at me like I am a pervert...", Dohwan grumbled. "I just want to hold you tonight..."

"Only hold me??", Gayoung is teasing him.

"Isshhhh...okay fine...I'll drive you home...", he's mad now.

"Oppa...I am just kidding...", Gayoung holds his face and turns it to look at her. "I'll stay..."

"Come on then...let's go home..."

========

They arrived at his apartment almost midnight and Dohwan ended up fall asleep the moment he lays in bed hugging Gayoung. Gayoung smiled. "Sweet dreams oppa...", she lays her head on his chest, listening to his steady heartbeat and fall asleep.

========

Gayoung wakes up because of the firework ringtones blaring from her phone. Her hands fumble to the bedside table to find her phone. She picked up the call without looking at the caller ID.

"He..llo...", she said lazily. Eyes still closed.

"Gayoungie..where are you?"

"Who is this.."

"It's your Mother!!"

"Mom??!", Gayoung shouts in shock.

"Mom??", Dohwan wakes up confused. Gayoung shut his mouth with her hand.

"Who is that?", her mom asked curiously.

"Ani...it's just bad signal..so my voice echo..", wow..very neat lie Gayoungie. She feels so proud of herself.

"Where are you? I am in your apartment..but you weren't here...you said we'll go together to your meeting in SM..."

Oh shit! She forgot. "I am sorry mom...I forgot...I am in Hanee's apartment...We have a sleepover...Let's just met in the SM office..okay?"

"Ok...see you there...."

Gayoung sigh. She finally let go of Dohwan's mouth.

"What's wrong??"

"I forget I have an appointment with my mom...she is in my apartment now..."

"Oh..thank God..", Dohwan breathed a sigh of relief.