Chapter 10

"Remember, Park So Young is your lead female....you supposed to be having off screen chemistry with her...I understand that this is your first romance drama....so I tell you this again, off screen chemsitry is as important as on screen chemistry in this kind of drama..."

Arrrgghh..Dohwan pulled out his hair frustated. Today they're going to do press conference. He remember what his manager said last night. Showing off screen chemistry between filming was easy because so far, when he has a scene with Soyoung there was no Gayoung there. So he can just pretend that he's still Kwon Shi Hyun.

But today at press conference, it'll be different. The four of them should show their chemistry with their drama couple, live, without script in front of hundred audience. He will be with Soyoung and Gayoung will be with Minjae. He didnt know which one is going to be harder. Pretend to seduce Soyoung in front of Gayoung or seeing Gayoung and Minjae together.

"Yaaa!! Dohwan shi...what did you do with your hair?", his stylist reprimands him.

"Sorry....", Dohwan smiled sheepishly. He and Minjae have been waiting in the make up room. The girls are in another room. The sylist fix his hair again.

"Hyung...why did you look so nervous?", Minjae who sit beside him asked.

"I am not nervous...I am frustated...", Dohwan sigh.

"Wae??"

"Everyone keep telling me to get close to Soyoung...to seduce her...to compliment her...they even told me that I should always sit beside Soyoung..."

"So what's the problem??I believe Gayoung will understand...", Minjae doesnt understand why his hyung frustated. It's not like this is his first press con.

"It feels like cheating...", Dohwan might be exaggerating, but that's how he feels right now.

"Oh come on Hyung....dont think to much...it's just press conference...and Gayoung has been in this industry longer than us...she knows better...", Minjae tried to calm his hyung.

"Yeah...you're right..."

"Dohwan shi, Minjae shi...come on...we're going to start the vlive interview..", one of the crew call them to come to interview room.

The interview room still empty, they sit there waiting for the girls.

"Why the girls isnt here yet...", Dohwan is impatient.

"Damn..those legs..", Minjae mutter under his breath. Dohwan hear it, and look up to see what Minjae was seeing. And hit him in the arms when he know what Minjae means. "Sorry hyung....I am still a man...", Minjae smiles sheepishly.

Dohwan is starring at his girls

Dohwan is starring at his girls. Gayoung smiled to him and he feels so lucky. But it's just last for a five seconds, because he sees Soyoung enter the room and run to him.