Chapter 49

"How do you want me to style your hair tonight?", her stylist asks her.

"I dont know...you can straighten it...or make it a ponytail...."

"It's boring....how about a perm..."

"Huh?"

"Dohwan get a perm in baeksang right?"

"Yeah...but..."

"No but...just shut up and let me do the magic...", her hair stylist shut her up and start styling her hair.

An hour later, Gayoung finished her hair and make up, now it's turn to choose the outfit.

Dohwan asked his stylist team to do the styling in the same place as Gayoung. And they didnt mind. The ageny might denied the rumor but all of theur inner circles already know. How could they not. Dohwan doesnt even try to hide it.

"Oppa...", Gayoung is startled when she find Dohwan is already waiting in changing room. "Are you finished?"

"Yup....I want to see what you're wearing first...", he smiles. He's wearing long shirt, with mustard and navy stripes. And black pants.

"Wae?"

"Just curious...."

Gayoung glances at him suspiciously but continue to choose the clothes she will be wearing. She tried the first outfit. It's a mini mustard dress with a jacket jeans. "How is it?", Gayoung swirl around in front of Dohwan. She loves the dress.

"Nope...too short.."

"Seriously???"

"Yeep...go change...", he says firmly. Gayoung back to the changing room, sulking.

A few minutes later Gayoung comes out with body con midi dress in navy. It's long enough, so she guesses Dohwan wouldnt mind.
"How about this??"

"Hell no!"

"What?", Gayoung surprised wuth his reaction.

"That dress...that..", Dohwan doesnt know how to explain it. The dress is worst then the first one. It hugs her curves perfectly almost like shiloutte. Damn she's hot...But he doesnt want another man to see it. "Just change okay..."

"Oh come on oppa...", Gayoung pleads but Dohwan just pushes her back into the changing room.

Another minutes later, Gayoung comes out this times with skinny ripped jeans, a nude blouse and navy jacket. "This is the last one...if you asks me to change one more times...I better to stay at home with my pajamas..", Gayoung grumbles.

"Yeppo...", he smiles. Gayoung blushes. Not because he complimented her, but because the way he looks at her. It's like he really adores her.

They come out to say goodbye to the stylist. "Ommooo....you two is really cute couple...with this matching outfit...", Gayoung's stylist teases them.

"Huh?", Dohwan looks at Gayoung confused. While Gayoung just shrugs off innocently. Dohwan observes their outfit then realize that they're wearing the same color tone.

Dohwan smirks. "You really want them.to know that we're together, dont you?"

"Ani...okay...maybe a little bit...", Gayoung confess.

"Let's go...and let them guess...", Dohwan smiles.

", Dohwan smiles