Chapter 16

Dohwan cupped her face and kissed her. "I missed you...", he said between his kiss. Gayoung just smile. "You didnt miss me??"

"Of course I miss you oppa...why would I come here If I didnt..."

"Thank you...", Dohwan smiled. He's so happy.

"Wae?"

"For coming here..."

"I thought we should really meet before tomorrow vlive...to avoid another drama...", Gayoung said wisely.

"Yeah...you might be right...By the way how do you know I am here today..."

"I called your manager and ask him...", Gayoung smiled feeling proud to sucessfully surprise him.

"I am glad you asked him..", Dohwan pats her head. "So where are we going now?"

"Have you eat?"

"Ani..."

"Then let's go get some food..."

They drive around and finally decided to eat in one of the restaurant they've passed by. It's Korean restaurant. They both ordered Jajangmyeon.

"Aren't you nervous for tomorrow?", Dohwan asked Gayoung who seems calm.

"For the vlive or the first broadcast?"

"Both?"

"Vlive...not really....I'll just pretend that I dont know you when you doing all lovey dovey with Soyoung...", Gayoung teased him.

"Yaa!! I wont be lovey dovey with her...I'll just show little more sweet interaction...", Dohwan defense himself.

"Ok then...I'll just play a game 1 on 1...."

"What game is that??"

"The game I invented...when Oppa flirt with Soyoung...I'll flirt with Minjae...", Gayoung stuck out her tongue.

"Isssh...this girl...", Dohwan pinch her cheek. She's too adorable.

It goes down down baby...🎵🎶🎶

Her phone is ringing. Dohwan snatch her phone from the table.

"Oppaa....give it back to me...", Gayoung tried to take her phone back.

Instead of give it back, Dohwan answered the phone.

"Yoboseyo"

"Is this Gayoung's phone?"

"Yes..why?"

"Who is this?"

"It's her boyfriend. She's busy. Dont call her again."

"What the hell??!"

Gayoung can hear Chanyeol screams.

Dohwan just hang up the phone. Gayoung gasped looking at her boyfriend in shock. "Oppa...what did you do??"

Dohwan give back her phone. "Nothing..just let him now that you are mine now.."

"Oh God!!", Gayoung still didnt believe what Dohwan just did. "You are really unbelievable...", Gayoung grab her phone and before she even touch it, it's ringing again.

It goes down down baby...🎵🎶🎶

"Yoboseyo..", Gayoung pick it up.

"What the hell was that??!", Chanyeol still in screaming mode.

"Yaa...Chan ah...calm down..."

"Who the hell is that?? Since when did you have a boyfriend?! Why didnt you tell me??!! Is this some kind of jokes?!Where are you now?!", Chanyeol bombard her with questions.