Chapter 8

"Oppa...wake up....", Gayoung strokes Dohwan's hair gently.

"Uggghhh....", Dohwan stretches his hand and slowly open his eyes. The first thing he saw was a pair of brown eyes. Beautiful hazelnut eyes. "Gayoungie.."

She smiled.
That lips.
He must be still dreaming, he take her hand and pull her into his hug.

"Oppaa!!!", Gayoung pushes him in surprise.

Dohwan opens his eyes instantly and looking around. "Where am I?", he looks confused.

"In my apartment...you fell a sleep last night....and we got a shoot today...", Dohwan blinks a few times. Still trying to remember what happened. The hug. The kiss. And the omlette.

"Oh..."

"You looked so tired...I didnt have the heart to wake you up...mianhe..."

"I am glad you didnt wake me up...It's nice to wake up to see you...", Dohwan smiled. He might be planning on fall asleep again in her apartment. Because seeing her the first thing in the morning was the most beautiful view he could ask for.

"You get cheesier in the morning dont you?", Gayoung should start getting used to his cheesy lines.

"It's not cheesy if it's true..", Dohwan smirks.

"Haissh...go take a shower oppa...we should arrive at the set at 10..and it's already 9.30..."

==========

They go separately with their own car. Finally they've arrived at the set at 10.40, after aplogizing to all the crew for being late they both joins Minjae who've been waiting in make up room.

"Here we go my favourite couplee!!!", Minjae screams to greet them.

"Susssh!!!", Gayoung sush him. And Dohwan smothering Minjae's mouth.

"This boy really...issh...", Dohwan grumbled.

"Hyung...why your hands smeels so flowerry..", Minjae protested after Dohwan release his hand.

Dohwan smells his hands and realize he smells like Gayoung. Oh shit. Of course he smells like her. He shower with her soap and shampoo.

"Oh My God!!", Minjae just realized something.

"What?", Gayoung worried with Minjae's shock expression.

"Did you two sleep together already??", Minjae asked with very low voice.

"Yaaaa!!", they both smack him in the arms.

"I've fell asleep in her apartment last night...in the sofa...", Dohwan explains to him.

"Why do you sound so dissapointed hyung?", Minjae mocks his hyung. But Gayoung face turns beet red.

"I should go....", Gayoung runs hurriedly to her changing room.

"Waaa?? What did you do to her Hyung???", Minjae acts surprised . Oh he loves teasing his hyung.

"Nothing! We didnt do anything ! We just...", Dohwan stops his words mid sentences. "Why should I explain this to you..."

"Because you were guilty..that's why...", Minjae laughs and runaway before his hyung smacks him again.

=================

"Oppaaa....", smile Dohwan. Smile. He told himself. Dohwan turns around and smiles . Soyoung was already standing behind him.

"Wae?", it's been two days. He only has shooting scene with Soyoung. He hasnt been able to meet Gayoung. And missing her really affected his mood.