Chapter 6

Sorry the number you called was busy please try again later

Dohwan really wanted to smash his phone to the wall. It's been an hour since she picked up the phone in the parking lot with God knows who. Dohwan is already in his bed trying to call her, but her phone is still busy. What the hell she's talking about. He buried his phone under the pillow. Ten minutes later after he gave up calling her, his phone is ringing.

It's you babe...I am a sucker for the way you move babe...

I am a sucker for the way you move babe

It's her. He knows it's her. He specially chooses that ringtone for her. He really wants to pick it up. But he's still mad and he wants to ignore her like she ignores him. He knows it's childish. He just can't help it.

Ping! One message. He shouldn't read it. He's still mad. Ignore it Dohwan, he told himself. But what if something happens to her? What if she needs help?

Gayoung: mianhe oppa, my friend called and he couldn't stop blabbering..good night oppa...have a sweet dream...

Damn it! He read it. He was too curious. And he regrets it instantly. He? Friend? Who was it? He wanted to ask, but he didn't want to sound like he's jealous. So he turns off the phone and tries to sleep. After an hour tossing and turning, he finally falls asleep.

=============

Gayoung wakes up at 7 in the morning and starts doing her routine exercise. Still no reply from Dohwan.
Huuft.
Is he mad?
Should she call him again?
Nope!
He might be just sleeping.
Or mad?
He read her message but didn't reply.
He must be mad.

Tiiing..her apartment bell's ring stops her train of thought. Gayoung runs to the living room to open the door. It must be Dohwan. She really wishes it's Dohwan who'll give her some kind of surprise. But when she opened the door, it wasn't Dohwan. Huuft.

She almost mistakes him as a pizza delivery guy

She almost mistakes him as a pizza delivery guy. "What are you doing here??"

Chanyeol doesn't answer and just barges in her apartment and throws himself on the sofa. "That's what you said to your guest??RUDE!", he snorts.