Chapter 7

"What?!", Dohwan didnt believe what he's just heard. "I know I've said sorry..but can I be mad again?"

Gayoung smiles. She knows that he doesnt actually mad. "We really just friend oppa....or more like brother and sister..."

Dohwan cant be mad with her honesty. "I know...but still it make me jealous...a little bit...Just a little bit.. ", Dohwan pouts. It make her want to kiss his cute lips. Oh God! What was she thinking. She want to slap herself in the head.

"He might just see me as one of his brother...no need to be jealous  okay?", Gayoung is trying to reassure him. Because sometimes she actually wonders if Chanyeol ever she her as a girl.

"Hmm...it depends..."

"On what?"

"Do you think I am hotter than him?", he asked her playfully. Gayoung suddenly remember her thought to kiss him. And it make her face feels hot. "What are you thinking Miss Gayoungie....why are you blushing?", Dohwan teased her.

"Ani....I just...", how should she answered that question? She can even lift her head to look at him. So she just continue to chop the cremini mushrooms. She's so focused on chopping she didnt realize Dohwan already moved behind her. Dohwan remove the knife from her hand and spun her around.

"Oppa...", she didnt need to ask what he was doing. Because from the way he stare at her eyes, she knows what he wants to do. He close their distance, so close she can feel his breath in her cheek. But their lips didnt touch just ghosting an inch from her lips.

Did he tease her? She didnt know what gotten into her, she lift her head and close their gap. Her lips touch his. She barely feel anything when she realize what she did and pull herself away. Oh my God! What did she do?! She drop her head embarassed.

 Oh my God! What did she do?! She drop her head embarassed

Dohwan smile, and lift up her chin. She closed her eyes voluntarily. And he kissed her. When his lips touch hers, she feels warm spread across her body. He deepen the kiss. She let her in. He tastes like Soju and summer.

When Gayoung puts her hand around his neck and her fingers start caressing the nape of his neck, he feels like he almost lost control. He pulls her closer,  one of his hand is holding her back, and another one is holding on the kitchen counter trying to balance both of them.

PRAAANG!!! Dohwan accidentally nudges one of the glass, it fell down and shattered in the floor. Dohwan pushed her away suddenly, as if he'd been burned.

"Sorry...I should stop earlier...I got carried away...", he felt guilty. He didnt want her to think that he takes advantages of her.

Gayoung didnt answered. She's still trying to catch her breath. She didnt know wether to thank him for having control and stop it before getting too far. Or curse him for stopping so abruptly. "Thank you oppa...", she finally decided it was the best respons.