Chapter 26

Gayoung didn't understand what was actually happened. After a few days trying to avoid him, now she ended up with drunk Dohwan in his apartment parking lot in the middle of the night. It's really absurd. And it's all Minjae's fault. Gayoung grumbled. Now she just needs to bring him to his room and go as fast as she could. The question is how she could bring an unconscious man almost twice her size to his room.

Maybe she should try to wake him up first. "Oppa...", she shakes his shoulder. Once. Non-response. "Oppa..." Twice. Still no answer. Maybe she should shake it harder. "OPPAA!!!"

"Huh??!", Dohwan open his eyes confused.

"We've arrived at your apartment...let's go...I'll help you...", Gayoung opens the door and helps him out of the car. He cant barely stand up on his own. So Gayoung wrapped his hand around her shoulder and help him walk. Oh God, he's heavy.

She can feel him starring at her, but he didn't say anything. Is he sober up already? She didn't want to start any fight or argument so she kept silent.
They've arrived at his apartment door. She opened the door using the password he told her. Wishing he hasn't changed it yet.

050817
His first drama as main lead broadcasted. Click. It opened. She smiled. Part of her happy he hasn't changed it yet.

"Are you real?", suddenly he poked her cheek. She turns to look at him in surprise. Apparently he still drunk. She didn't knowhow to reply to that question. "Are you my Gayoungie?", he asked again. He was like 5 years old boy asking about his missing pet. Gayoung just nodded.

He looked at her like he was the most beautiful thing he has ever seen. And smiled. That pabo smile that she missed so much. "I missed you so much....", he hugged her and nuzzled his nose in the crook of her neck like he always did.

She didn't even realize she was sobbing on his shoulder. "I missed you too oppa....", she whispered. She knew he won't remember any of this tomorrow when he sobers up. But didn't mean she can't savour this moment. She didn't know when she'll get another chance to hug him.

"Come on...you should rest...", Gayoung guides him to his bedroom. Gayoung helps him laying in his bed and take off his shoes.

He suddenly sits up straight. "I don't like it! Changmin! Chanyeol! I hate them!", Dohwan shouted.

"Huh?", Gayoung was looking at him dumbfounded. "You should sleep...", Gayoung laid him down again. And covered him with a blanket. When she was about turn around to leave, Dohwan grabbed her hand.

"Will you stay with me until I fall asleep...", he asked in his drunken state.

How could she say no? So she just sits beside his bed. Her hand was still held by him. She started stroking his hair. "I will...", she said. And Dohwan finally closed his eyes.

=========

Dohwan wakes up when the sunlight hit his face. Aarrggh!! He covered his face with a blanket. He has a blackout curtain all around his bedroom windows. How could sunlight get through? There is only one person who loves to open his curtain a little bit to let the sunlight in whenever she stayed in. And it was impossible that she was here right? Gayoung was here? Dohwan gets up suddenly.

"Aarrgh...", his head was pounding. It's like someone was hammering his brain. He didn't remember what happened last night. The last thing he remembered was Minjae kissing Gayoung and he drowns in a bottle of scotch. How did he end up at his apartment??

His apartment was quiet. No signs that there's anyone except him. He must be dreaming about her again. When he was looking for his phone, he found a glass of water and aspirin in his bedside table. Weird. He took his phone and called Minjae.