Chapter 31

"What?! It's impossible..."

"Here...", Soyoung shows him the photo on her phone. It was a man and a woman in all black entering a restaurant. It's a little bit of blur. But he can recognize her easily. "Actually...it's the most possible thing...because they've been being a couple in the drama twice..."

Dohwan didn't respond. His mind is still trying to catch up with what he just saw.

"Ohh...I've just remembered...", Soyoung said suddenly. "Chanyeol has a tattoo last year...it's a guitar made from a twin moon...he never tell anyone about the meaning..but we all know a guitar is a representation of his love for music...and I don't know about the moon..."

Moon? He feels like his brain was short-circuited.

"Could it be Moon Ga Young?", Soyoung asked. "If it is...oh my God...it's so sweet....", she answered her own question.

Dohwan really didn't know what to think. Soyoung keep talking but he didn't understand what she was saying. His mind thinking in full speed. Obviously, Gayoung IS NOT Chanyeol's girlfriend. Because SHE IS HIS GIRLFRIEND. That's the fact. And she wouldn't lie to him. He could ask her later. And he's pretty sure Gayoung can explain it.

But that tattoo? Damn it! He could be wrong. The tattoo can be about something else. But... "Damn it!"

"Are you okay oppa?", Soyoung asked.

"Huh?", Dohwan didn't realize that he was cursing out loud. "Oh..nothing...I am fine..."

========

Baby, you could have whatever you like
I said, you could have whatever you like

Dohwan called? Did he finish the shooting already? Gayoung puts down her book and picks up the phone.

"Yoboseyo.."

"Where are you?"

"At my room...why?"

"Can we meet tonight? I have something to talk..."

Something to talk? Why it sounds like the words someone said when they want to break up.

"Sure...is there something wrong oppa?"

"Ani...just wanted to see you before I headed to Bangkok tomorrow..."

"So you'll be here or should I go to your apartment?"

"Let's meet outside..."

"Okay...where?"

"How about Carnaby street?"

"Huh??", of all place, why he should choose that restaurant.

"Why? Are there a problem?"

Yes, a problem. Big chance they'll be bumping with Chanyeol. And it's going to be a big mess.

"Ani..."

"Then see you there at seven...? Is that okay?"

"Yup...it's perfect..."

========

Gayoung is waiting nervously in the VIP room. She shouldn't be nervous. She's just going to have dinner with her boyfriend. Nothing to be nervous about. But the way Dohwan asked her out make her worried.

A few minutes later Dohwan arrived. "Hi..."

"Hi..", why he looked upset? Did she do something wrong?

The waiters come and they ordered strawberry juice for Gayoung and iced Americano for Dohwan.

"Okay...I want to ask you something...."