Another Instagram's moment

Gayoung is lounging on the couch waiting for Dohwan to come back. He was out a few minutes ago to grab some cold beer. They're going to watch his drama together. It's their new routine every Friday and Saturday night as long as Dohwan didn't have any schedule. She is checking on her Instagram. Seolhyun's post showed up when she's scrolling through her feed. And she can't help but notice Dohwan's name on the "like" list. So she clicks on Seol's profile obviously. She just can't resist that. She was checking on Seol's post when she realized that Dohwan was liking all her post.

"I am home...", Dohwan's enters the apartment and find Gayoung is staring at the TV screen watching a music show without even glancing at him. "Babe...I am home...", he repeats while putting the cold beer on the table.

"Hm...", Gayoung replies, eyes still glued on the screen.

"Flower...", Dohwan hands a flower in front of her face.

"What is this?", Gayoung finally looks at him and takes the flower.

"Something pretty...for my pretty lady...", he smiles.

Gayoung just stares at the single red rose and pouts.

"Why? Is there something wrong?", Dohwan looks at his girl curiously.

"Nothing...", Gayoung answers shortly.

"Did I do something wrong??", she looks happy when he left half an hour ago. What could he have done wrong in 30 minutes???

"No...you did absolutely nothing wrong...", she smiles sarcastically.

"Okay Miss Gayoungie...you absolutely are mad at me...why???", he cups her face and turns her to face him.

"How is Seol doing?", she asks sarcastically.

Dohwan frowns. "What it has to do with Seol??"

"Just asking...you seem paying a lot of attention to her..."

"What? Me? What attention??", Dohwan tried to think what has he done to make Gayoung say something like that. He keeps his distance with Seolhyun when they were shooting and during the press conference. He never made unnecessary contact with her.

"I don't know...just ask yourself...", Gayoung shrugs.

"Oh...", he suddenly remembered. "This is about her Instagram, isn't it?"

"Might be...", Gayoung says nonchalantly.

"You were the one who asked me to followed her back...you said it's okay because she's your friend...", Seolhyun followed Dohwan's Instagram first. And even tagged him in her post. Dohwan ignored it. But Gayoung insisted he should follow Seolhyun back because they were on a project together and Seol is her friend. So he did as she asked.

"I asked you to follow her back. Not liking all her post like a mad man.", she says annoyed.

Dohwan suddenly bursts out laughing.

"Oppa!!!", Gayoung gets more annoyed.

"Sorry...", Dohwan says between his laugh. "So...you're jealous because I liked her posts?"

"Noooo....", Gayoung denies.

"Really?", Dohwan raises his eyes, obviously didn't believe her answer.

"Just a little bit...", Gayoung pouts.

Dohwan chuckles. "I didn't think it was going to work...", he mumbles.

"What??! You did it deliberately Oppa??", she glares at him.

"Kinda...", he shrugs innocently. "I was curious how will you react...if I did exactly as you did..."