Chapter 1 - Everybody was Kung Fu fighting

New book, so if you're reading this, you're amazing and I love you already. I will try to update every two days, if I can't, then on the third day the chapter will be published. 

Don't give up on this book yet. And it's not edited so there may be some spelling errors.

I hope you enjoy. Don't forget to comment, vote and share this story with your friends or even with family members, if you'd like.

Love you all!

Hailey

I swing at the girl once more and she stumbles back. She's probably like six years older than me but she's definitely not stronger.

The crowd cheers and I smirk, wiping the blood from my mouth. She runs to me, tackling me to the floor. She straddles my waist and starts punching while I try to block her moves with my arms.

(Frank) "Get up, Mathews!"

I roll my eyes and punch her side. She gasps and falls to the side, clutching on her ribs. I take the chance to straddle her waist and start punching her. Blood is already pouring out of her nose, mouth and a huge cut below her eye.

"Okay, back off." - he referee pulls my arm.

I stand while she coughs her lungs out, blood spitting onto the floor. I walk to my corner and Frank is smirking at me.

(Frank) "That's my girl." - he smirks.

I wink my eye and turn around to look at the girl again.

The referee is kneeling down beside the girl, trying to see if she's still good for the fight.

(Frank) "If she stands up again, hit her in-"

(Hailey) "The ribs. I know. I broke a few." - I interrupt him.

The referee shakes his head, moving his arms signalizing that the match is over and I smile. The crowd cheers and he lifts my arm in the air. I walk out with Frank and enter on the locker rooms and he starts cheering like a little girl.

(Frank) "That was awesome!"

I laugh and someone knocks on the door. I start taking my gloves out and the straps while he opens the door. A giant dude appears and gives a shitload of cash to Frank.

(Frank) "Pleasure doing business with you." - I can almost hear the smirk on his voice.

The guy nods and looks at me.

"Nice job, kiddo."

I smile and Frank closes the door when the guy walks out. He walks to me and starts counting the money.

(Frank) "Alright... Five grand for you and ten grand for me."

(Hailey) "You know, I was the one who was fighting on that cage with that mad woman. I am the one with the busted lip."

He chuckles and puts his hand on my shoulder.

(Frank) "You honestly think that I don't know how much money you have?" - he smirks. - "Besides, you know that if you ever need money, you can ask me."

I put my hand on his shoulder too.

(Hailey) "I know that. Thank you."

He hugs me and I hug him back.

(Hailey) "I have to get back. My mom will freak out if she sees I'm not there."

We break apart and he kisses my forehead.