Chapter 20 - The Picture

A/N: I don't even know where to begin... But maybe I'll start with this... I'm sorry for the absence. I kind of lost my will to write. I didn't have any ideias and I wasn't really in the mood. But a little while ago, I read the whole story as ifv it wasn't mine and all these ideas came and I just had to keep going. So, I'm going to continue this story. I'll try to update every two days but I don't make any promises, I'm still working despiste being in quarantine.
With all this being said, I hope you're all alright and well, and your family as well. We will all get through this.
Vote and comment. Thank you!!

(Three days later)

(Noah) "I'll be here to pick you up afterwards, alright?"

I nod, smiling.

(Noah) "What?" – he chuckles.

I shake my head, still smiling.

(Noah) "You look like you just had a good fuck." – he smirks.

(Hailey) "I did."

(Noah) "I know. I was there. I could hear you perfectly."

I laugh, hiding my face in his chest while he hugs me tighter to him.

(Hailey) "I think I'm gonna get my grade from that math test today."

(Noah) "The one I helped you study for?"

I nod, humming.

(Noah) "You nailed it, right?"

(Hailey) "I wouldn't say nail it... But..."

(Noah) "But you nailed it, really. And tonight we'll celebrate." – he smirks. – "Again."

I laugh once more and the bell rings. I groan, knowing I have to depart from Noah.

(Noah) "Go on. I don't want to be the reason you don't graduate from high school."

I groan again and lean back.

(Noah) "Behave."

I glare at him.

(Noah) "I'll be here to pick you up afterwards."

I lift myself on the tip of my toes and give him a kiss. I grab my bag from his hand and put it over my shoulder while he stands straight.

(Noah) "Love you."

I hum, grinning and he kisses my forehead one last time before I enter the school gates.

(Cole) "Hello!" – he says from behind me.

I jump and my first instinct is to throw a punch behind me but I stop myself with my fist mid-air.

(Hailey) "Asshole." – I mumble.

Chloe chuckles from beside him but he just bursts out laughing.

(Hailey) "I hate you both."

We all walk inside the school, through the corridors and they say goodbye to each other when we leave her outside her classroom. We then walk to ours.

(Cole) "Ready for math?"

(Hailey) "Not really."

(Cole) "I'm ready."

I chuckle.

(Cole) "I think I'm gonna pass and I know you're gonna pass."

(Hailey) "I hope God hears you."

We walk inside our classroom and sit on our seats. Everyone else does the same as the teacher walks inside and readies his desk.

"So I have to admit... Some of you surprised me."